The outlook for renewable energy in Navarre: An economic profile
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Filgueiras, Alexandre & Silva, Thelma Maria V. e, 2003. "Wind energy in Brazil--present and future," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 439-451, October.
- Upreti, Bishnu Raj, 2004. "Conflict over biomass energy development in the United Kingdom: some observations and lessons from England and Wales," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 785-800, April.
- Junginger, M. & Agterbosch, S. & Faaij, A. & Turkenburg, W., 2004. "Renewable electricity in the Netherlands," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1053-1073, June.
- Agterbosch, Susanne & Vermeulen, Walter & Glasbergen, Pieter, 2004. "Implementation of wind energy in the Netherlands: the importance of the social-institutional setting," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(18), pages 2049-2066, December.
- Hernandez, Felix & Gual, Miguel Angel & Rio, Pablo Del & Caparros, Alejandro, 2004. "Energy sustainability and global warming in Spain," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 383-394, February.
- Meyer, Niels I., 2003. "European schemes for promoting renewables in liberalised markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 665-676, June.
- Yue, Cheng-Dar & Liu, Chung-Ming & Liou, Eric M. L., 2001. "A transition toward a sustainable energy future: feasibility assessment and development strategies of wind power in Taiwan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 951-963, October.
- Reiche, Danyel & Bechberger, Mischa, 2004. "Policy differences in the promotion of renewable energies in the EU member states," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 843-849, May.
- Manologlou, E. & Tsartas, P. & Markou, A., 2004. "Geothermal energy sources for water production--socio-economic effects and people's wishes on Milos island: a case study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 623-633, March.
- Arocena, Pablo & Contin, Ignacio & Huerta, Emilio, 2002. "Price regulation in the Spanish energy sectors: who benefits?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(10), pages 885-895, August.
- Wolsink, Maarten, 2000. "Wind power and the NIMBY-myth: institutional capacity and the limited significance of public support," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 49-64.
- Jackson, Tim & Oliver, Mark, 2000. "The viability of solar photovoltaics," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(14), pages 983-988, November.
- Rowlands, Ian H., 2005. "The European directive on renewable electricity: conflicts and compromises," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 965-974, May.
- Sharma, D. Parameswara & Nair, P. S. Chandramohanan & Balasubramanian, R., 2003. "Analytical search of problems and prospects of power sector through Delphi study: case study of Kerala State, India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 1245-1255, September.
- Ek, Kristina, 2005. "Public and private attitudes towards "green" electricity: the case of Swedish wind power," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(13), pages 1677-1689, September.
- Brown, Marilyn A. & Levine, Mark D. & Short, Walter & Koomey, Jonathan G., 2001. "Scenarios for a clean energy future," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(14), pages 1179-1196, November.
- Bird, L. & Wüstenhagen, R. & Aabakken, J., 2002. "A review of international green power markets: recent experience, trends, and market drivers," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 6(6), pages 513-536, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:34:y:2006:i:15:p:2201-2216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.