A transition toward a sustainable energy future: feasibility assessment and development strategies of wind power in Taiwan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brown, Marilyn A. & Levine, Mark D. & Short, Walter & Koomey, Jonathan G., 2001. "Scenarios for a clean energy future," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(14), pages 1179-1196, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Falin & Lu, Shyi-Min & Wang, Eric & Tseng, Kuo-Tung, 2010. "Renewable energy in Taiwan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(7), pages 2029-2038, September.
- Valentine, Scott Victor, 2010. "A STEP toward understanding wind power development policy barriers in advanced economies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 2796-2807, December.
- Chen, Falin & Lu, Shyi-Min & Chang, Yi-Lin, 2007. "Renewable energy in Taiwan: Its developing status and strategy," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1634-1646.
- Huang, Yun-Hsun & Wu, Jung-Hua, 2009. "A transition toward a market expansion phase: Policies for promoting wind power in Taiwan," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 437-447.
- Martins, Ana Cravinho & Marques, Rui Cunha & Cruz, Carlos Oliveira, 2011. "Public-private partnerships for wind power generation: The Portuguese case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 94-104, January.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:109:y:2017:i:c:p:463-472 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. du Preez & G. Menzies & M.C. Sale & S.G. Hosking, 2011. "Measuring the indirect costs associated with the establishment of a wind farm: An application of the Contingent Valuation Method," Working Papers 258, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Van Hoesen, John & Letendre, Steven, 2010. "Evaluating potential renewable energy resources in Poultney, Vermont: A GIS-based approach to supporting rural community energy planning," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 2114-2122.
- Jae-Seung Lee & Jeong Won Kim, 2017. "The Factors of Local Energy Transition in the Seoul Metropolitan Government: The Case of Mini-PV Plants," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-22, March.
- Saidur, R. & Islam, M.R. & Rahim, N.A. & Solangi, K.H., 2010. "A review on global wind energy policy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(7), pages 1744-1762, September.
- Hsu, Chiung-Wen & Ho, Shu-Ping, 2016. "Assessing feed-in tariffs on wind power installation and industry development in Taiwan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 548-557.
- Peura, Pekka, 2013. "From Malthus to sustainable energy—Theoretical orientations to reforming the energy sector," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 309-327.
- Faulin, Javier & Lera, Fernando & Pintor, Jesus M. & Garcia, Justo, 2006. "The outlook for renewable energy in Navarre: An economic profile," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(15), pages 2201-2216, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:29:y:2001:i:12:p:951-963. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.