Public-private partnerships for wind power generation: The Portuguese case
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eduardo Engel & Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2009.
"Soft budgets and Renegotiations in Public-Private Partnerships,"
Documentos de Trabajo
265, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Eduardo Engel & Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2009. "Soft Budgets and Renegotiations in Public-Private Partnerships," NBER Working Papers 15300, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eduardo Engel & Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2009. "Soft Budgets and Renegotiations in Public-Private Partnerships," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1723, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Saidur, R. & Islam, M.R. & Rahim, N.A. & Solangi, K.H., 2010. "A review on global wind energy policy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(7), pages 1744-1762, September.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- Yue, Cheng-Dar & Liu, Chung-Ming & Liou, Eric M. L., 2001. "A transition toward a sustainable energy future: feasibility assessment and development strategies of wind power in Taiwan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(12), pages 951-963, October.
- Zahedi, A., 2010. "Australian renewable energy progress," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(8), pages 2208-2213, October.
- Couture, Toby & Gagnon, Yves, 2010. "An analysis of feed-in tariff remuneration models: Implications for renewable energy investment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 955-965, February.
- Carolin Mabel, M. & Fernandez, E., 2008. "Growth and future trends of wind energy in India," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 1745-1757, August.
- Ek, Kristina, 2005. "Public and private attitudes towards "green" electricity: the case of Swedish wind power," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(13), pages 1677-1689, September.
- Lund, P.D., 2009. "Effects of energy policies on industry expansion in renewable energy," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 53-64.
- Oliver E. Williamson, 1976. "Franchise Bidding for Natural Monopolies -- in General and with Respect to CATV," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 7(1), pages 73-104, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yildiz, Özgür, 2016. "Public-private partnerships, incomplete contracts, and distributional fairness – when payments matter," MPRA Paper 74552, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martins, JosÃ© & Marques, Rui Cunha & Cruz, Carlos Oliveira, 2014. "Maximizing the value for money of PPP arrangements through flexibility: An application to airports," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 72-80.
- repec:eee:transa:v:105:y:2017:i:c:p:197-209 is not listed on IDEAS
- Curran, Louise & Lv, Ping & Spigarelli, Francesca, 2017. "Chinese investment in the EU renewable energy sector: Motives, synergies and policy implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 670-682.
- João Paulo Bento, 2011. "Energy Savings via Foreign Direct Investment? - Empirical evidence from Portugal," Working Papers 2011/24, Maastricht School of Management.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:194:y:2017:i:c:p:73-87 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manos, Basil & Bartocci, Pietro & Partalidou, Maria & Fantozzi, Francesco & Arampatzis, Stratos, 2014. "Review of public–private partnerships in agro-energy districts in Southern Europe: The cases of Greece and Italy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 667-678.
- Song, Jinbo & Song, Danrong & Zhang, Xueqing & Sun, Yan, 2013. "Risk identification for PPP waste-to-energy incineration projects in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 953-962.
- Pestana Barros, Carlos & Sequeira Antunes, Olinda, 2011. "Performance assessment of Portuguese wind farms: Ownership and managerial efficiency," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3055-3063, June.
- Rehner, Robert & McCauley, Darren, 2016. "Security, justice and the energy crossroads: Assessing the implications of the nuclear phase-out in Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 289-298.
- Cerdeira Bento, João Paulo, 2012. "Cointegration Models Applied For Portugal’s Energy Consumption, Inward FDI and GDP Series (1980-2007)," MPRA Paper 41619, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bento, Nuno & Fontes, Margarida, 2015. "The construction of a new technological innovation system in a follower country: Wind energy in Portugal," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 197-210.
- Tveten, Åsa Grytli & Bolkesjø, Torjus Folsland & Martinsen, Thomas & Hvarnes, Håvard, 2013. "Solar feed-in tariffs and the merit order effect: A study of the German electricity market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 761-770.
- Li, Cun-Bin & Chen, Hong-Yi & Zhu, Jiang & Zuo, Jian & Zillante, George & Zhao, Zhen-Yu, 2015. "Comprehensive assessment of flexibility of the wind power industry chain," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 18-26.
- Kang, Moon Jung & Hwang, Jongwoon, 2016. "Structural dynamics of innovation networks funded by the European Union in the context of systemic innovation of the renewable energy sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 471-490.
- Xu, Yelin & Chan, Albert P.C. & Xia, Bo & Qian, Queena K. & Liu, Yong & Peng, Yi, 2015. "Critical risk factors affecting the implementation of PPP waste-to-energy projects in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 403-411.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic-private partnerships (PPPs) Risk-sharing Wind power plant;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:39:y:2011:i:1:p:94-104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.