Energy sustainability and global warming in Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Denny Ellerman, A., 1996. "The competition between coal and natural gas the importance of sunk costs," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 33-42.
- Grubler, Arnulf & Nakicenovic, Nebojsa & Victor, David G., 1999. "Dynamics of energy technologies and global change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 247-280, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chiu, Chien-Liang & Chang, Ting-Huan, 2009. "What proportion of renewable energy supplies is needed to initially mitigate CO2 emissions in OECD member countries?," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(6-7), pages 1669-1674, August.
- Ramos-Martín, Jesús & Cañellas-Boltà, Sílvia & Giampietro, Mario & Gamboa, Gonzalo, 2009. "Catalonia's energy metabolism: Using the MuSIASEM approach at different scales," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4658-4671, November.
- Tolón-Becerra, A. & Lastra-Bravo, X. & Bienvenido-Bárcena, F., 2010. "Methodology proposal for territorial distribution of greenhouse gas reduction percentages in the EU according to the strategic energy policy goal," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(11), pages 3552-3564, November.
- Tolón-Becerra, A. & Lastra-Bravo, X. & Botta, G.F., 2010. "Methodological proposal for territorial distribution of the percentage reduction in gross inland energy consumption according to the EU energy policy strategic goal," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7093-7105, November.
- Omri, Emna & Chtourou, Nouri & Bazin, Damien, 2015. "Solar thermal energy for sustainable development in Tunisia: The case of the PROSOL project," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1312-1323.
- Tolón-Becerra, A. & Lastra-Bravo, X. & Bienvenido-Bárcena, F., 2011. "Proposal for territorial distribution of the EU 2020 political renewable energy goal," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2067-2077.
- Pasimeni, Maria Rita & Petrosillo, Irene & Aretano, Roberta & Semeraro, Teodoro & De Marco, Antonella & Zaccarelli, Nicola & Zurlini, Giovanni, 2014. "Scales, strategies and actions for effective energy planning: A review," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 165-174.
- Mahlia, T.M.I. & Tohno, S. & Tezuka, T., 2012. "History and current status of the motor vehicle energy labeling and its implementation possibilities in Malaysia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 1828-1844.
- Emna Omri & Nouri Chtourou & Damien Bazin, 2015. "Solar Thermal Energy for Sustainable Development in Tunisia," Post-Print halshs-01070616, HAL.
- Faulin, Javier & Lera, Fernando & Pintor, Jesus M. & Garcia, Justo, 2006. "The outlook for renewable energy in Navarre: An economic profile," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(15), pages 2201-2216, October.
- Linares, P. & Santos, F.J. & Pérez-Arriaga, I.J., 2008. "Scenarios for the evolution of the Spanish electricity sector: Is it on the right path towards sustainability?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 4057-4068, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:32:y:2004:i:3:p:383-394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.