Scenarios for the evolution of the Spanish electricity sector: Is it on the right path towards sustainability?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- F. Hernández & M.Á. Gual & P. Del Río & A. Caparrós, 2004. "Energy sustainability and global warming in Spain," Post-Print hal-00716328, HAL.
- Claude Crampes and Natalia Fabra, 2005.
"The Spanish Electricity Industry: Plus ca change,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 127-154.
- Crampes, Claude & Fabra, Natalia, 2004. "The Spanish Electricity Industry: Plus ça change..," IDEI Working Papers 317, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Menanteau, Philippe & Finon, Dominique & Lamy, Marie-Laure, 2003. "Prices versus quantities: choosing policies for promoting the development of renewable energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 799-812, June.
- Crampes , C. & Fabra , N., 2005. "The Spanish Electricity Industry: Plus ça change …," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0502, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Ventosa, Mariano & Baillo, Alvaro & Ramos, Andres & Rivier, Michel, 2005. "Electricity market modeling trends," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 897-913, May.
- Barker, Terry & Ekins, Paul & Foxon, Tim, 2007. "The macro-economic rebound effect and the UK economy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 4935-4946, October.
- Pedro Linares & Francisco Javier Santos & Mariano Ventosa & Luis Lapiedra, 2006. "Impacts of the European Emissions Trading Scheme Directive and Permit Assignment Methods on the Spanish Electricity Sector," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 79-98.
- A. Greening, Lorna & Greene, David L. & Difiglio, Carmen, 2000. "Energy efficiency and consumption -- the rebound effect -- a survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6-7), pages 389-401, June.
- Hernandez, Felix & Gual, Miguel Angel & Rio, Pablo Del & Caparros, Alejandro, 2004. "Energy sustainability and global warming in Spain," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 383-394, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Franco, Carlos J. & Castaneda, Monica & Dyner, Isaac, 2015. "Simulating the new British Electricity-Market Reform," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 245(1), pages 273-285.
- Gelabert, Liliana & Labandeira, Xavier & Linares, Pedro, 2011. "An ex-post analysis of the effect of renewables and cogeneration on Spanish electricity prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(S1), pages 59-65.
- García-Ascanio, Carolina & Maté, Carlos, 2010. "Electric power demand forecasting using interval time series: A comparison between VAR and iMLP," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 715-725, February.
- López-Peña, Álvaro & Pérez-Arriaga, Ignacio & Linares, Pedro, 2012. "Renewables vs. energy efficiency: The cost of carbon emissions reduction in Spain," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 659-668.
- Xavier Labandeira, Pedro Linares and Miguel Rodriguez, 2009.
"An Integrated Approach to Simulate the impacts of Carbon Emissions Trading Schemes,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I).
- Xavier Labandeira Villot & Pedro Linares & Miguel Rodríguez, 2009. "An Integrated Approach to Simulate the Impacts of Carbon Emissions Trading Schemes," Working Papers 2009-29, FEDEA.
- El Hage, Fabio S. & Rufín, Carlos, 2016. "Context analysis for a new regulatory model for electric utilities in Brazil," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 145-154.
- Linares, Pedro & Conchado, Adela, 2013.
"The economics of new nuclear power plants in liberalized electricity markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(S1), pages 119-125.
- Adela Conchado & Pedro Linares, 2010. "The Economics of New Nuclear Power Plants in Liberalized Electricity Markets," Working Papers 04-2010, Economics for Energy.
- Foidart, F. & Oliver-Solá, J. & Gasol, C.M. & Gabarrell, X. & Rieradevall, J., 2010. "How important are current energy mix choices on future sustainability? Case study: Belgium and Spain--projections towards 2020-2030," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 5028-5037, September.
- Liliana Gelabert & Xavier Labandeira & Pedro Linares, 2011. "Renewable Energy and Electricity Prices in Spain," Working Papers 01-2011, Economics for Energy.
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity generation Sustainability Spain;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:36:y:2008:i:11:p:4057-4068. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.