UK renewable energy policy: a review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rader, Nancy A. & Norgaard, Richard B., 1996. "Efficiency and sustainability in restructured electricity markets: the renewables portfolio standard," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 37-49, July.
- Mitchell, Catherine, 1995. "The renewables NFFO: A review," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(12), pages 1077-1091, December.
- Elliott, David, 1996. "Renewable energy policy in the UK: Problems and opportunities," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1308-1311.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wood, Geoffrey & Dow, Stephen, 2011. "What lessons have been learned in reforming the Renewables Obligation? An analysis of internal and external failures in UK renewable energy policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2228-2244, May.
- Okkonen, Lasse & Lehtonen, Olli, 2016. "Socio-economic impacts of community wind power projects in Northern Scotland," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 826-833.
- Agnolucci, Paolo, 2007. "The effect of financial constraints, technological progress and long-term contracts on tradable green certificates," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3347-3359, June.
- Haas, Reinhard & Panzer, Christian & Resch, Gustav & Ragwitz, Mario & Reece, Gemma & Held, Anne, 2011. "A historical review of promotion strategies for electricity from renewable energy sources in EU countries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 1003-1034, February.
- Tate, Graham & Mbzibain, Aurelian, 2011. "The future contribution of bioenergy enterprises to rural business viability in the United Kingdom," International Journal of Agricultural Management, Institute of Agricultural Management;International Farm Management Association, vol. 1(2), October.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:1422-1439 is not listed on IDEAS
- Moreno, Blanca & López, Ana Jesús, 2008. "The effect of renewable energy on employment. The case of Asturias (Spain)," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 732-751, April.
- Sutherland, Lee-Ann & Peter, Sarah & Zagata, Lukas, 2015. "Conceptualising multi-regime interactions: The role of the agriculture sector in renewable energy transitions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(8), pages 1543-1554.
- Yu, James & Ji, Fuxing & Zhang, Ling & Chen, Yushou, 2009. "An over painted oriental arts: Evaluation of the development of the Chinese renewable energy market using the wind power market as a model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5221-5225, December.
- Kim, Jihyo & Park, Jooyoung & Kim, Jinsoo & Heo, Eunnyeong, 2013. "Renewable electricity as a differentiated good? The case of the Republic of Korea," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 327-334.
- Tate, Graham & Mbzibain, Aurelian & Ali, Shaukat, 2012. "A comparison of the drivers influencing farmers' adoption of enterprises associated with renewable energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 400-409.
- Moradi, Hamed & Vossoughi, Gholamreza, 2015. "Robust control of the variable speed wind turbines in the presence of uncertainties: A comparison between H∞ and PID controllers," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 90(P2), pages 1508-1521.
- Madlener, Reinhard & Stagl, Sigrid, 2005. "Sustainability-guided promotion of renewable electricity generation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 147-167, April.
- Jamasb, T. & Kiamil, H. & Nepal, R., 2008. "Hot Issue and Burning Options in Waste Management: A Social Cost Benefit Analysis of Waste-to-Energy in the UK," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0801, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- van der Horst, Dan, 2005. "UK biomass energy since 1990: the mismatch between project types and policy objectives," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 705-716, March.
- Tesic, Milos & Kiss, Ferenc & Zavargo, Zoltan, 2011. "Renewable energy policy in the Republic of Serbia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 752-758, January.
- Mostafaeipour, Ali, 2010. "Productivity and development issues of global wind turbine industry," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 1048-1058, April.
- van Alphen, Klaas & Kunz, Huden S. & Hekkert, Marko P., 2008. "Policy measures to promote the widespread utilization of renewable energy technologies for electricity generation in the Maldives," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(7), pages 1959-1973, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:7:y:2003:i:1:p:65-82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.