Quantitative assessment of bioenergy from crop stalk resources in Inner Mongolia, China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tian, Yishui & Zhao, Lixin & Meng, Haibo & Sun, Liying & Yan, Jinyue, 2009. "Estimation of un-used land potential for biofuels development in (the) People's Republic of China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(Supplemen), pages 77-85, November.
- Shapouri, Hosein & Duffield, James A. & Graboski, Michael S., 1995. "Estimating the Net Energy Balance of Corn Ethanol," Agricultural Economics Reports 34005, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Zeng, Xianyang & Ma, Yitai & Ma, Lirong, 2007. "Utilization of straw in biomass energy in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(5), pages 976-987, June.
- Anselmo Filho, Pedro & Badr, Ossama, 2004. "Biomass resources for energy in North-Eastern Brazil," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 51-67, January.
- Shapouri, Hosein & Duffield, James A. & Wang, Michael Q., 2002. "The Energy Balance of Corn Ethanol: An Update," Agricultural Economics Reports 34075, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Ou, Xunmin & Zhang, Xiliang & Chang, Shiyan & Guo, Qingfang, 2009. "Energy consumption and GHG emissions of six biofuel pathways by LCA in (the) People's Republic of China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(Supplemen), pages 197-208, November.
- Lawrence, Ben & Annamalai, Kalyan & Sweeten, John M. & Heflin, Kevin, 2009. "Cofiring coal and dairy biomass in a 29Â kWt furnace," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(11), pages 2359-2372, November.
- Cai, Junmeng & Liu, Ronghou & Deng, Chunjian, 2008. "An assessment of biomass resources availability in Shanghai: 2005 analysis," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(7), pages 1997-2004, September.
- Liu, H. & Jiang, G.M. & Zhuang, H.Y. & Wang, K.J., 2008. "Distribution, utilization structure and potential of biomass resources in rural China: With special references of crop residues," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 1402-1418, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Long, Huiling & Li, Xiaobing & Wang, Hong & Jia, Jingdun, 2013. "Biomass resources and their bioenergy potential estimation: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 344-352.
- Muench, Stefan & Guenther, Edeltraud, 2013. "A systematic review of bioenergy life cycle assessments," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 257-273.
- Wang, Xingwei & Cai, Yanpeng & Dai, Chao, 2014. "Evaluating China's biomass power production investment based on a policy benefit real options model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 751-761.
- Chen, Xiaoguang, 2016. "Economic potential of biomass supply from crop residues in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 141-149.
- Yang, Jun & Wang, Xiaobing & Ma, Hengyun & Bai, Junfei & Jiang, Ye & Yu, Hai, 2014. "Potential usage, vertical value chain and challenge of biomass resource: Evidence from China’s crop residues," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 717-723.
- Muth, D.J. & Bryden, K.M. & Nelson, R.G., 2013. "Sustainable agricultural residue removal for bioenergy: A spatially comprehensive US national assessment," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 403-417.
- Zhang, Qin & Zhou, Dequn & Zhou, Peng & Ding, Hao, 2013. "Cost Analysis of straw-based power generation in Jiangsu Province, China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 785-793.
- Li, Hongze & Guo, Sen & Cui, Liuyang & Yan, Jiaojiao & Liu, Jiaojiao & Wang, Bao, 2015. "Review of renewable energy industry in Beijing: Development status, obstacles and proposals," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 711-725.
- Ji, Li-Qun, 2015. "An assessment of agricultural residue resources for liquid biofuel production in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 561-575.
More about this item
KeywordsInner Mongolia Autonomous Region (IMAR); Crop residues; Bioenergy; Multifunctional production; Resource evaluation; Sustainable development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:93:y:2012:i:c:p:305-318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.