An assessment of agricultural residue resources for liquid biofuel production in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Long, Huiling & Li, Xiaobing & Wang, Hong & Jia, Jingdun, 2013. "Biomass resources and their bioenergy potential estimation: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 344-352.
- Singh, Anoop & Smyth, Beatrice M. & Murphy, Jerry D., 2010. "A biofuel strategy for Ireland with an emphasis on production of biomethane and minimization of land-take," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 277-288, January.
- Javeed Nizami, SSAK & Al-Garni, Ahmed Z, 1995. "Forecasting electric energy consumption using neural networks," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(12), pages 1097-1104, December.
- Monforti, F. & Bódis, K. & Scarlat, N. & Dallemand, J.-F., 2013. "The possible contribution of agricultural crop residues to renewable energy targets in Europe: A spatially explicit study," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 666-677.
- Crompton, Paul & Wu, Yanrui, 2005.
"Energy consumption in China: past trends and future directions,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 195-208, January.
- Paul Crompton & Yanrui Wu, 2004. "Energy Consumption in China: Past Trends and Future Directions," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 04-22, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Zhuang, Dafang & Jiang, Dong & Liu, Lei & Huang, Yaohuan, 2011. "Assessment of bioenergy potential on marginal land in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 1050-1056, February.
- Yao, Chunsheng & Chen, Chongying & Li, Ming, 2012. "Analysis of rural residential energy consumption and corresponding carbon emissions in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 445-450.
- Kaul, Monisha & Hill, Robert L. & Walthall, Charles, 2005. "Artificial neural networks for corn and soybean yield prediction," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 1-18, July.
- Jiang, Dong & Zhuang, Dafang & Fu, Jinying & Huang, Yaohuan & Wen, Kege, 2012. "Bioenergy potential from crop residues in China: Availability and distribution," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 1377-1382.
- Bénédicte Vidaillet & V. D'Estaintot & P. Abécassis, 2005. "Introduction," Post-Print hal-00287137, HAL.
- Peidong, Zhang & Yanli, Yang & Yongsheng, Tian & Xutong, Yang & Yongkai, Zhang & Yonghong, Zheng & Lisheng, Wang, 2009. "Bioenergy industries development in China: Dilemma and solution," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(9), pages 2571-2579, December.
- Yanli, Yang & Peidong, Zhang & Wenlong, Zhang & Yongsheng, Tian & Yonghong, Zheng & Lisheng, Wang, 2010. "Quantitative appraisal and potential analysis for primary biomass resources for energy utilization in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 3050-3058, December.
- Liu, Jin & Wu, Jianguo & Liu, Fengqiao & Han, Xingguo, 2012. "Quantitative assessment of bioenergy from crop stalk resources in Inner Mongolia, China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 305-318.
- Chang, Shiyan & Zhao, Lili & Timilsina, Govinda R. & Zhang, Xiliang, 2012. "Biofuels development in China: Technology options and policies needed to meet the 2020 target," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 64-79.
- Cai, Junmeng & Liu, Ronghou & Deng, Chunjian, 2008. "An assessment of biomass resources availability in Shanghai: 2005 analysis," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(7), pages 1997-2004, September.
- Hiloidhari, Moonmoon & Das, Dhiman & Baruah, D.C., 2014. "Bioenergy potential from crop residue biomass in India," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 504-512.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:82:y:2018:i:p3:p:2387-2400 is not listed on IDEAS
- Song, Junnian & Yang, Wei & Higano, Yoshiro & Wang, Xian’en, 2015. "Dynamic integrated assessment of bioenergy technologies for energy production utilizing agricultural residues: An input–output approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 178-189.
- Yang, Jing & Song, Kaihui & Hou, Jian & Zhang, Peidong & Wu, Jinhu, 2017. "Temporal and spacial dynamics of bioenergy-related CO2 emissions and underlying forces analysis in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 1323-1330.
- repec:eee:appene:v:223:y:2018:i:c:p:347-357 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dohnal, Mirko, 2016. "Complex biofuels related scenarios generated by qualitative reasoning under severe information shortages: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 676-684.
- Ji, Li-Qun & Zhang, Chuang & Fang, Jing-Qi, 2017. "Economic analysis of converting of waste agricultural biomass into liquid fuel: A case study on a biofuel plant in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 224-229.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:914-923 is not listed on IDEAS
- Taghizadeh-Alisaraei, Ahmad & Hosseini, Seyyed Hasan & Ghobadian, Barat & Motevali, Ali, 2017. "Biofuel production from citrus wastes: A feasibility study in Iran," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 1100-1112.
- Ren, Jingzheng & Dong, Liang & Sun, Lu & Evan Goodsite, Michael & Dong, Lichun & Luo, Xiao & Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2015. "“Supply push” or “demand pull?”: Strategic recommendations for the responsible development of biofuel in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 382-392.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural residues; Biofuels; Spatial distribution; Seasonal distribution; Bioenergy conversion; Artificial neural network (ANN);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:44:y:2015:i:c:p:561-575. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.