Forecasting electric energy consumption using neural networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Al-Garni, Ahmed Z. & Zubair, Syed M. & Nizami, Javeed S., 1994. "A regression model for electric-energy-consumption forecasting in Eastern Saudi Arabia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 19(10), pages 1043-1049.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jebaraj, S. & Iniyan, S., 2006. "A review of energy models," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 281-311, August.
- John Cooper, 1999. "Artificial neural networks versus multivariate statistics: An application from economics," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(8), pages 909-921.
- Macedo, M.N.Q. & Galo, J.J.M. & de Almeida, L.A.L. & de C. Lima, A.C., 2015. "Demand side management using artificial neural networks in a smart grid environment," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 128-133.
- Zhao, Hai-xiang & Magoulès, Frédéric, 2012. "A review on the prediction of building energy consumption," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 3586-3592.
- Ji, Li-Qun, 2015. "An assessment of agricultural residue resources for liquid biofuel production in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 561-575.
- Buratti, C. & Barbanera, M. & Palladino, D., 2014. "An original tool for checking energy performance and certification of buildings by means of Artificial Neural Networks," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 125-132.
- Azadeh, A. & Saberi, M. & Seraj, O., 2010. "An integrated fuzzy regression algorithm for energy consumption estimation with non-stationary data: A case study of Iran," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 2351-2366.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:74:y:2017:i:c:p:902-924 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:23:y:1995:i:12:p:1097-1104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.