Bioenergy potential from crop residues in China: Availability and distribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- van Dam, J. & Junginger, M., 2011. "Striving to further harmonization of sustainability criteria for bioenergy in Europe: Recommendations from a stakeholder questionnaire," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4051-4066, July.
- Zheng, Y.H. & Li, Z.F. & Feng, S.F. & Lucas, M. & Wu, G.L. & Li, Y. & Li, C.H. & Jiang, G.M., 2010. "Biomass energy utilization in rural areas may contribute to alleviating energy crisis and global warming: A case study in a typical agro-village of Shandong, China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 3132-3139, December.
- Liu, H. & Jiang, G.M. & Zhuang, H.Y. & Wang, K.J., 2008. "Distribution, utilization structure and potential of biomass resources in rural China: With special references of crop residues," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 1402-1418, June.
- Powers, S.E. & Ascough, J.C. & Nelson, R.G. & Larocque, G.R., 2011. "Modeling water and soil quality environmental impacts associated with bioenergy crop production and biomass removal in the Midwest USA," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 222(14), pages 2430-2447.
- Valdez-Vazquez, Idania & Acevedo-Benítez, Jorge A. & Hernández-Santiago, Cuitlahuac, 2010. "Distribution and potential of bioenergy resources from agricultural activities in Mexico," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(7), pages 2147-2153, September.
More about this item
KeywordsBioenergy; Sustainable removal rate; Geographic Information System;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:16:y:2012:i:3:p:1377-1382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.