Distribution and potential of bioenergy resources from agricultural activities in Mexico
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lora, E.S. & Andrade, R.V., 2009. "Biomass as energy source in Brazil," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 777-788, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jiang, Dong & Zhuang, Dafang & Fu, Jinying & Huang, Yaohuan & Wen, Kege, 2012. "Bioenergy potential from crop residues in China: Availability and distribution," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 1377-1382.
- Zhuang, Dafang & Jiang, Dong & Liu, Lei & Huang, Yaohuan, 2011. "Assessment of bioenergy potential on marginal land in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 1050-1056, February.
- Nuñez, Hector M., 2016. "Biofuel Potential in Mexico: Land Use, Economic and Environmental Effects," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236067, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hernández-Escobedo, Q. & Saldaña-Flores, R. & Rodríguez-García, E.R. & Manzano-Agugliaro, F., 2014. "Wind energy resource in Northern Mexico," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 890-914.
- Alemán-Nava, Gibrán S. & Casiano-Flores, Victor H. & Cárdenas-Chávez, Diana L. & Díaz-Chavez, Rocío & Scarlat, Nicolae & Mahlknecht, Jürgen & Dallemand, Jean-Francois & Parra, Roberto, 2014. "Renewable energy research progress in Mexico: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 140-153.
- Caspeta, Luis & Caro-Bermúdez, Mario A. & Ponce-Noyola, Teresa & Martinez, Alfredo, 2014. "Enzymatic hydrolysis at high-solids loadings for the conversion of agave bagasse to fuel ethanol," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 277-286.
- Nunez, H., 2018. "Building a Bioethanol Market in Mexico," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 275921, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Parascanu, M.M. & Sandoval-Salas, F. & Soreanu, G. & Valverde, J.L. & Sanchez-Silva, L., 2017. "Valorization of Mexican biomasses through pyrolysis, combustion and gasification processes," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 509-522.
- Hernández-Escobedo, Q. & Rodríguez-García, E. & Saldaña-Flores, R. & Fernández-García, A. & Manzano-Agugliaro, F., 2015. "Solar energy resource assessment in Mexican states along the Gulf of Mexico," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 216-238.
- Edrisi, Sheikh Adil & Abhilash, P.C., 2016. "Exploring marginal and degraded lands for biomass and bioenergy production: An Indian scenario," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 1537-1551.
- Liu, Guangrui & Yan, Beibei & Chen, Guanyi, 2013. "Technical review on jet fuel production," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 59-70.
- Bundhoo, Zumar M.A. & Mauthoor, Sumayya & Mohee, Romeela, 2016. "Potential of biogas production from biomass and waste materials in the Small Island Developing State of Mauritius," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 1087-1100.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:78:y:2017:i:c:p:597-613 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tanvir Ahmed & Bashir Ahmad, 2014. "Burning of Crop Residue and its Potential for Electricity Generation," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 53(3), pages 275-292.
More about this item
KeywordsBiomass Combustion Crop residues Fermentation Thematic maps;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:14:y:2010:i:7:p:2147-2153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.