Technical review on jet fuel production
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jaehn, Florian & Letmathe, Peter, 2010. "The emissions trading paradox," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 202(1), pages 248-254, April.
- Sudiro, Maria & Bertucco, Alberto, 2009. "Production of synthetic gasoline and diesel fuel by alternative processes using natural gas and coal: Process simulation and optimization," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2206-2214.
- Pope, Jeff & Owen, Anthony D., 2009. "Emission trading schemes: potential revenue effects, compliance costs and overall tax policy issues," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4595-4603, November.
- Bridgwater, A. V. & Peacocke, G. V. C., 2000. "Fast pyrolysis processes for biomass," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 1-73, March.
- Arto, Iñaki & Gallastegui, Carmen & Ansuategi, Alberto, 2009. "Accounting for early action in the European Union Emission Trading Scheme," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 3914-3924, October.
- Higo, Masashi & Dowaki, Kiyoshi, 2010. "A Life Cycle Analysis on a Bio-DME production system considering the species of biomass feedstock in Japan and Papua New Guinea," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 58-67, January.
- Hihara, Katsuya, 2011. "Analysis on bargaining about global climate change mitigation in international aviation sector," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 342-358, May.
- Al-Otoom, Awni & Allawzi, Mamdouh & Al-Omari, Naser & Al-Hsienat, Emad, 2010. "Bitumen recovery from Jordanian oil sand by froth flotation using petroleum cycles oil cuts," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 4217-4225.
- Gupta, K.K. & Rehman, A. & Sarviya, R.M., 2010. "Bio-fuels for the gas turbine: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 2946-2955, December.
- Michaelis, Laurie, 1997. "Transport sector-strategies markets, technology and innovation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(14-15), pages 1163-1171, December.
- McCollum, David & Yang, Christopher, 2009. "Achieving deep reductions in US transport greenhouse gas emissions: Scenario analysis and policy implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5580-5596, December.
- Morrell, Peter, 2007. "An evaluation of possible EU air transport emissions trading scheme allocation methods," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5562-5570, November.
- T. Persson, 2009. "Linking the Northeast states of the US mitigation program to the EU Emission Trading Scheme—Implications and costs," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 14(5), pages 399-408, June.
- Macintosh, Andrew & Wallace, Lailey, 2009. "International aviation emissions to 2025: Can emissions be stabilised without restricting demand?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 264-273, January.
- Tomás, R.A.F. & Ramôa Ribeiro, F. & Santos, V.M.S. & Gomes, J.F.P. & Bordado, J.C.M., 2010. "Assessment of the impact of the European CO2 emissions trading scheme on the Portuguese chemical industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 626-632, January.
- Vallentin, Daniel, 2008. "Policy drivers and barriers for coal-to-liquids (CtL) technologies in the United States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 3188-3201, August.
- Al-Otoom, Awni & Allawzi, Mamdouh & Al-Harahsheh, Adnan M. & Al-Harahsheh, Mohammad & Al-Ghbari, Randa & Al-Ghazo, Raeda & Al-Saifi, Husam, 2009. "A parametric study on the factors affecting the froth floatation of Jordanian tar sand utilizing a fluidized bed floatator," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1310-1314.
- Wang, Qing & Zhao, Weizhen & Liu, Hongpeng & Jia, Chunxia & Li, Shaohua, 2011. "Interactions and kinetic analysis of oil shale semi-coke with cornstalk during co-combustion," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(6), pages 2080-2087, June.
- Mohamed, Abdul Rahman & Mohammadi, Maedeh & Darzi, Ghasem Najafpour, 2010. "Preparation of carbon molecular sieve from lignocellulosic biomass: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 1591-1599, August.
- Valdez-Vazquez, Idania & Acevedo-Benítez, Jorge A. & Hernández-Santiago, Cuitlahuac, 2010. "Distribution and potential of bioenergy resources from agricultural activities in Mexico," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(7), pages 2147-2153, September.
- Saidur, R. & Rahim, N.A. & Masjuki, H.H. & Mekhilef, S. & Ping, H.W. & Jamaluddin, M.F., 2009. "End-use energy analysis in the Malaysian industrial sector," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 153-158.
- Seiler, Jean-Marie & Hohwiller, Carole & Imbach, Juliette & Luciani, Jean-François, 2010. "Technical and economical evaluation of enhanced biomass to liquid fuel processes," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 3587-3592.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Chi & Hui, Xin & Lin, Yuzhen & Sung, Chih-Jen, 2016. "Recent development in studies of alternative jet fuel combustion: Progress, challenges, and opportunities," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 120-138.
- de Souza, Lorena Mendes & Mendes, Pietro A.S. & Aranda, Donato A.G., 2018. "Assessing the current scenario of the Brazilian biojet market," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 426-438.
- Wang, Jicong & Bi, Peiyan & Zhang, Yajing & Xue, He & Jiang, Peiwen & Wu, Xiaoping & Liu, Junxu & Wang, Tiejun & Li, Quanxin, 2015. "Preparation of jet fuel range hydrocarbons by catalytic transformation of bio-oil derived from fast pyrolysis of straw stalk," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 488-499.
- Gutiérrez-Antonio, C. & Gómez-Castro, F.I. & de Lira-Flores, J.A. & Hernández, S., 2017. "A review on the production processes of renewable jet fuel," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 709-729.
- Bergthorson, Jeffrey M. & Thomson, Murray J., 2015. "A review of the combustion and emissions properties of advanced transportation biofuels and their impact on existing and future engines," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1393-1417.
- Yilmaz, Nadir & Atmanli, Alpaslan, 2017. "Sustainable alternative fuels in aviation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 140(P2), pages 1378-1386.
- Hoseinzade, Leila & Adams, Thomas A., 2019. "Techno-economic and environmental analyses of a novel, sustainable process for production of liquid fuels using helium heat transfer," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 236(C), pages 850-866.
- Cremonez, Paulo André & Feroldi, Michael & de Araújo, Amanda Viana & Negreiros Borges, Maykon & Weiser Meier, Thompson & Feiden, Armin & Gustavo Teleken, Joel, 2015. "Biofuels in Brazilian aviation: Current scenario and prospects," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 1063-1072.
- Bwapwa, Joseph K. & Anandraj, Akash & Trois, Cristina, 2017. "Possibilities for conversion of microalgae oil into aviation fuel: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 1345-1354.
- de Jong, Sierk & Hoefnagels, Ric & Wetterlund, Elisabeth & Pettersson, Karin & Faaij, André & Junginger, Martin, 2017. "Cost optimization of biofuel production – The impact of scale, integration, transport and supply chain configurations," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 195(C), pages 1055-1070.
- Kandaramath Hari, Thushara & Yaakob, Zahira & Binitha, Narayanan N., 2015. "Aviation biofuel from renewable resources: Routes, opportunities and challenges," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1234-1244.
- Li, Yuping & Zhao, Cong & Chen, Lungang & Zhang, Xinghua & Zhang, Qi & Wang, Tiejun & Qiu, Songbai & Tan, Jin & Li, Kai & Wang, Chenguang & Ma, Longlong, 2018. "Production of bio-jet fuel from corncob by hydrothermal decomposition and catalytic hydrogenation: Lab analysis of process and techno-economics of a pilot-scale facility," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 227(C), pages 128-136.
- Ail, Snehesh Shivananda & Dasappa, S., 2016. "Biomass to liquid transportation fuel via Fischer Tropsch synthesis – Technology review and current scenario," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 267-286.
- Zhang, Yajing & Bi, Peiyan & Wang, Jicong & Jiang, Peiwen & Wu, Xiaoping & Xue, He & Liu, Junxu & Zhou, Xiaoguo & Li, Quanxin, 2015. "Production of jet and diesel biofuels from renewable lignocellulosic biomass," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 128-137.
- Shahinuzzaman, M. & Yaakob, Zahira & Ahmed, Yunus, 2017. "Non-sulphide zeolite catalyst for bio-jet-fuel conversion," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 1375-1384.
More about this item
KeywordsJet fuel; Production process; Synthetic paraffinic kerosene; Fischer–Tropsch synthesis; Biofuel;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:25:y:2013:i:c:p:59-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.