End-use energy analysis in the Malaysian industrial sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Garcia, Agenor Gomes Pinto & Szklo, Alexandre S. & Schaeffer, Roberto & McNeil, Michael A., 2007. "Energy-efficiency standards for electric motors in Brazilian industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3424-3439, June.
- Ozturk, Harun Kemal, 2005. "Energy usage and cost in textile industry: A case study for Turkey," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(13), pages 2424-2446.
- Chan, David Yih-Liang & Yang, Kuang-Han & Hsu, Chung-Hsuan & Chien, Min-Hsien & Hong, Gui-Bing, 2007. "Current situation of energy conservation in high energy-consuming industries in Taiwan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 202-209, January.
- Ibrik, Imad H. & Mahmoud, Marwan M., 2005. "Energy efficiency improvement procedures and audit results of electrical, thermal and solar applications in Palestine," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 651-658, March.
- Fromme, JW, 1996. "Energy conservation in the Russian manufacturing industry. Potentials and obstacles," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 245-252, March.
- Ghaddar, Nesreen & Mezher, Toufic, 1999. "Modeling of current and future energyintensity and greenhouse gas emissions ofthe Lebanese industrial sector: assessmentof mitigation options," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 53-74, May.
- Zamzam Jaafar, Mohd. & Kheng, Wong Hwee & Kamaruddin, Norhayati, 2003. "Greener energy solutions for a sustainable future: issues and challenges for Malaysia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 1061-1072, September.
- Thollander, Patrik & Karlsson, Magnus & Söderström, Mats & Creutz, Dan, 2005. "Reducing industrial energy costs through energy-efficiency measures in a liberalized European electricity market: case study of a Swedish iron foundry," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 115-126, June.
- Davoudpour, Hamid & Ahadi, Mohammad Sadegh, 2006. "The potential for greenhouse gases mitigation in household sector of Iran: cases of price reform/efficiency improvement and scenario for 2000-2010," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 40-49, January.
- Saidur, R. & Masjuki, H.H. & Jamaluddin, M.Y. & Ahmed, S., 2007. "Energy and associated greenhouse gas emissions from household appliances in Malaysia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1648-1657, March.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy use; Industrial sector; Specific energy use; Energy savings; Energy audit;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:34:y:2009:i:2:p:153-158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.