Energy and emission analysis for industrial motors in Malaysia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Al-Ghandoor, A. & Al-Hinti, I. & Jaber, J.O. & Sawalha, S.A., 2008. "Electricity consumption and associated GHG emissions of the Jordanian industrial sector: Empirical analysis and future projection," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 258-267, January.
- Garcia, Agenor Gomes Pinto & Szklo, Alexandre S. & Schaeffer, Roberto & McNeil, Michael A., 2007. "Energy-efficiency standards for electric motors in Brazilian industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3424-3439, June.
- Yang, Ming, 2006. "Demand side management in Nepal," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(14), pages 2677-2698.
- Ozturk, Harun Kemal, 2005. "Energy usage and cost in textile industry: A case study for Turkey," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(13), pages 2424-2446.
- Chan, David Yih-Liang & Yang, Kuang-Han & Hsu, Chung-Hsuan & Chien, Min-Hsien & Hong, Gui-Bing, 2007. "Current situation of energy conservation in high energy-consuming industries in Taiwan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 202-209, January.
- Ibrik, Imad H. & Mahmoud, Marwan M., 2005. "Energy efficiency improvement procedures and audit results of electrical, thermal and solar applications in Palestine," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 651-658, March.
- Fromme, JW, 1996. "Energy conservation in the Russian manufacturing industry. Potentials and obstacles," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 245-252, March.
- Ghaddar, Nesreen & Mezher, Toufic, 1999. "Modeling of current and future energyintensity and greenhouse gas emissions ofthe Lebanese industrial sector: assessmentof mitigation options," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 53-74, May.
- Thollander, Patrik & Karlsson, Magnus & Söderström, Mats & Creutz, Dan, 2005. "Reducing industrial energy costs through energy-efficiency measures in a liberalized European electricity market: case study of a Swedish iron foundry," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 115-126, June.
- Mecrow, B.C. & Jack, A.G., 2008. "Efficiency trends in electric machines and drives," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 4336-4341, December.
- Akbaba, Mehmet, 1999. "Energy conservation by using energy efficient electric motors," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-4), pages 149-158, September.
- Mahlia, T.M.I, 2002. "Emissions from electricity generation in Malaysia," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 293-300.
- Al-Mansour, Fouad & Merse, Stane & Tomsic, Miha, 2003. "Comparison of energy efficiency strategies in the industrial sector of Slovenia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 421-440.
- Saidur, R. & Rahim, N.A. & Masjuki, H.H. & Mekhilef, S. & Ping, H.W. & Jamaluddin, M.F., 2009. "End-use energy analysis in the Malaysian industrial sector," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 153-158.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial motors Energy savings Emission reduction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:37:y:2009:i:9:p:3650-3658. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.