Efficiency trends in electric machines and drives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thirugnanasambandam, M. & Hasanuzzaman, M. & Saidur, R. & Ali, M.B. & Rajakarunakaran, S. & Devaraj, D. & Rahim, N.A., 2011. "Analysis of electrical motors load factors and energy savings in an Indian cement industry," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 4307-4314.
- Hasanuzzaman, M. & Rahim, N.A. & Saidur, R. & Kazi, S.N., 2011. "Energy savings and emissions reductions for rewinding and replacement of industrial motor," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 233-240.
- Saidur, R., 2009. "Energy consumption, energy savings, and emission analysis in Malaysian office buildings," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 4104-4113, October.
- Alireza Rasekh & Peter Sergeant & Jan Vierendeels, 2016. "Development of Correlations for Windage Power Losses Modeling in an Axial Flux Permanent Magnet Synchronous Machine with Geometrical Features of the Magnets," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(12), pages 1-17, November.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:970-983 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:207:y:2017:i:c:p:624-633 is not listed on IDEAS
- Du Plessis, Gideon Edgar & Liebenberg, Leon & Mathews, Edward Henry, 2013. "The use of variable speed drives for cost-effective energy savings in South African mine cooling systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 16-27.
- Saidur, R. & Mahlia, T.M.I., 2010. "Energy, economic and environmental benefits of using high-efficiency motors to replace standard motors for the Malaysian industries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4617-4625, August.
- Abdelaziz, E.A. & Saidur, R. & Mekhilef, S., 2011. "A review on energy saving strategies in industrial sector," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 150-168, January.
- Sola, Antonio Vanderley Herrero & Mota, Caroline Maria de Miranda & Kovaleski, João Luiz, 2011. "A model for improving energy efficiency in industrial motor system using multicriteria analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3645-3654, June.
- Saidur, R. & Rahim, N.A. & Hasanuzzaman, M., 2010. "A review on compressed-air energy use and energy savings," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 1135-1153, May.
- Saidur, R., 2010. "A review on electrical motors energy use and energy savings," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 877-898, April.
- Saidur, R. & Rahim, N.A. & Ping, H.W. & Jahirul, M.I. & Mekhilef, S. & Masjuki, H.H., 2009. "Energy and emission analysis for industrial motors in Malaysia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3650-3658, September.
- Milad Maralani & Milad Maralani & Basil Sharp & Golbon Zakeri, 2016. "The Potential Impact of Industrial Energy Savings on The New Zealand Economy," EcoMod2016 9308, EcoMod.
More about this item
KeywordsElectrical efficiency Continuous drive Variable-speed drive;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:36:y:2008:i:12:p:4336-4341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.