Energy-efficiency standards for electric motors in Brazilian industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schaeffer, Roberto & Salem Szklo, Alexandre, 2001. "Future electric power technology choices of Brazil:: a possible conflict between local pollution and global climate change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 355-369, April.
- Geller, Howard & Jannuzzi, Gilberto de Martino & Schaeffer, Roberto & Tolmasquim, Mauricio Tiomno, 1998. "The efficient use of electricity in Brazil: progress and opportunities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 859-872, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thirugnanasambandam, M. & Hasanuzzaman, M. & Saidur, R. & Ali, M.B. & Rajakarunakaran, S. & Devaraj, D. & Rahim, N.A., 2011. "Analysis of electrical motors load factors and energy savings in an Indian cement industry," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 4307-4314.
- Yoon, Hae-Sung & Kim, Eun-Seob & Kim, Min-Soo & Lee, Jang-Yeob & Lee, Gyu-Bong & Ahn, Sung-Hoon, 2015. "Towards greener machine tools – A review on energy saving strategies and technologies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 870-891.
- Hasanuzzaman, M. & Rahim, N.A. & Saidur, R. & Kazi, S.N., 2011. "Energy savings and emissions reductions for rewinding and replacement of industrial motor," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 233-240.
- Kanako, Tanaka, 2011. "Review of policies and measures for energy efficiency in industry sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6532-6550, October.
- Nogueira Vilanova, Mateus Ricardo & Perrella Balestieri, José Antônio, 2014. "Energy and hydraulic efficiency in conventional water supply systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 701-714.
- Saidur, R. & Mahlia, T.M.I., 2010. "Energy, economic and environmental benefits of using high-efficiency motors to replace standard motors for the Malaysian industries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4617-4625, August.
- Sola, Antonio Vanderley Herrero & Mota, Caroline Maria de Miranda & Kovaleski, João Luiz, 2011. "A model for improving energy efficiency in industrial motor system using multicriteria analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3645-3654, June.
- Saidur, R. & Rahim, N.A. & Hasanuzzaman, M., 2010. "A review on compressed-air energy use and energy savings," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 1135-1153, May.
- Saidur, R., 2010. "A review on electrical motors energy use and energy savings," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 877-898, April.
- Saidur, R. & Hasanuzzaman, M. & Yogeswaran, S. & Mohammed, H.A. & Hossain, M.S., 2010. "An end-use energy analysis in a Malaysian public hospital," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 4780-4785.
- Saidur, R. & Rahim, N.A. & Masjuki, H.H. & Mekhilef, S. & Ping, H.W. & Jamaluddin, M.F., 2009. "End-use energy analysis in the Malaysian industrial sector," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 153-158.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:315-325 is not listed on IDEAS
- Habib, Mohammad Ahsan & Hasanuzzaman, M. & Hosenuzzaman, M. & Salman, Asif & Mehadi, Md Riyad, 2016. "Energy consumption, energy saving and emission reduction of a garment industrial building in Bangladesh," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 91-100.
- Calili, Rodrigo F. & Souza, Reinaldo C. & Galli, Alain & Armstrong, Margaret & Marcato, André Luis M., 2014. "Estimating the cost savings and avoided CO2 emissions in Brazil by implementing energy efficient policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 4-15.
- Saidur, R., 2009. "Energy consumption, energy savings, and emission analysis in Malaysian office buildings," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 4104-4113, October.
- Memon, Abdul Jabbar & Shaikh, Muhammad Mujtaba, 2016. "Confidence bounds for energy conservation in electric motors: An economical solution using statistical techniques," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 592-601.
- Tobias Fleitera & Joachim Schleich & Ployplearn Ravivanpong, 2012. "Adoption of energy-efficiency measures in SMEs - An empirical analysis based on energy audit data," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00805748, HAL.
- Low, Patrick & Marceau, Gabrielle & Reinaud, Julia, 2011. "The interface between the trade and climate change regimes: Scoping the issues," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2011-01, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Saidur, R. & Rahim, N.A. & Ping, H.W. & Jahirul, M.I. & Mekhilef, S. & Masjuki, H.H., 2009. "Energy and emission analysis for industrial motors in Malaysia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3650-3658, September.
- Fleiter, Tobias & Schleich, Joachim & Ravivanpong, Ployplearn, 2012. "Adoption of energy-efficiency measures in SMEs—An empirical analysis based on energy audit data from Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 863-875.
- Saidur, R. & Mekhilef, S., 2010. "Energy use, energy savings and emission analysis in the Malaysian rubber producing industries," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(8), pages 2746-2758, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:6:p:3424-3439. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.