Policy alternatives in reforming energy utilities in developing countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- T. G. Arun & F. I. Nixson, 1998. "The reform of the power sector in India: 1991-1997," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(4), pages 417-426.
- Blackman, Allen & Wu, Xun, 1999.
"Foreign direct investment in china's power sector: trends, benefits and barriers,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(12), pages 695-711, November.
- Blackman, Allen & Wu, Xun, 1998. "Foreign Direct Investment in China's Power Sector: Trends, Benefits and Barriers," Discussion Papers dp-98-50, Resources For the Future.
- Rutledge, Ian & Wright, Philip, 1998. "Profitability and taxation in the UKCS oil and gas industry: analysing the distribution of rewards between company and country," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(10), pages 795-812, August.
- Campodónico Sánchez, Humberto, 1999. "La industria del gas natural y su regulación en América Latina," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Schaeffer, Roberto & Salem Szklo, Alexandre, 2001. "Future electric power technology choices of Brazil:: a possible conflict between local pollution and global climate change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 355-369, April.
- Sioshansi, Fereidoon P., 2001. "California's dysfunctional electricity market: policy lessons on market restructuring," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 735-742, July.
- Pistonesi, Héctor, 2000. "Sistema eléctrico argentino: los principales problemas regulatorios y el desempeño posterior a la reforma," Recursos Naturales e Infraestructura 10, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Rosellon, Juan*Halpern, Jonathan, 2001. "Regulatory reform in Mexico's natural gas industry : liberalization in the context of a dominant upstream incumbent," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2537, The World Bank.
- Mendonca, Augusto F. & Dahl, Carol, 1999. "The Brazilian electrical system reform," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 73-83, February.
- Jesus Felipe, 1999.
"Total factor productivity growth in East Asia: A critical survey,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(4), pages 1-41.
- Felipe, J., 1997. "Total Factor Productivity Growth in East Asia: A Critical Survey," Papers 65, Asian Development Bank.
- Andrews-Speed, Philip & Dow, Stephen, 2000. "Reform of China's electric power industry Challenges facing the government," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 335-347, May.
- Schramm, Gunter, 1993. "Issues and problems in the power sectors of developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 735-747, July.
- Mongia, Puran & Schumacher, Katja & Sathaye, Jayant, 2001. "Policy reforms and productivity growth in India's energy intensive industries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 715-724, July.
- Dahl, Carol & Kuralbayeva, Karlygash, 2001. "Energy and the environment in Kazakhstan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 429-440, May.
- Estache, Antonio & Gomez-Lobo, Andres & Leipziger, Danny, 2000. "Utility privatization and the needs of the poor in Latin America - Have we learned enough to get it right?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2407, The World Bank.
- Serra, Pablo & Fierro, Gabriel, 1997. "Outage costs in Chilean industry," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 417-434, October.
- Christian von Hirschhausen & Volkhart Vincentz, 2000. "Energy Policy and Structural Reform," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 51-70, February.
- Ranganathan, V., 1993. "Electricity privatization The case of India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(8), pages 875-880, August.
- Bernstein, Sebastian, 1988. "Competition, marginal cost tariffs and spot pricing in the Chilean electric power sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 369-377, August.
- Kozulj, Roberto, 2000. "Resultados de la reestructuración de la industria del gas en la Argentina," Recursos Naturales e Infraestructura 14, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Charlie Weir, 1999. "Regulation and the Development of Competition in the U.K. Gas Supply Industry," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 15(2), pages 135-147, September.
- Ranganathan, V, 1996. "Electricity privatization revisited : A commentary on the case for new initiatives in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(9), pages 821-825, September.
- Munasinghe, Mohan, 1992. "Efficient management of the power sector in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 94-103, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:32:y:2004:i:11:p:1319-1337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.