Policy alternatives in reforming energy utilities in developing countries
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schaeffer, Roberto & Salem Szklo, Alexandre, 2001. "Future electric power technology choices of Brazil:: a possible conflict between local pollution and global climate change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 355-369, April.
- Ranganathan, V., 1993. "Electricity privatization The case of India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(8), pages 875-880, August.
- Dahl, Carol & Kuralbayeva, Karlygash, 2001. "Energy and the environment in Kazakhstan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 429-440, May.
- Schramm, Gunter, 1993. "Issues and problems in the power sectors of developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 735-747, July.
- Charlie Weir, 1999. "Regulation and the Development of Competition in the U.K. Gas Supply Industry," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 135-147, September.
- Munasinghe, Mohan, 1992. "Efficient management of the power sector in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 94-103, February.
- Mongia, Puran & Schumacher, Katja & Sathaye, Jayant, 2001. "Policy reforms and productivity growth in India's energy intensive industries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 715-724, July.
- Andrews-Speed, Philip & Dow, Stephen, 2000. "Reform of China's electric power industry Challenges facing the government," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 335-347, May.
- Rosellon, Juan & Halpern, Jonathan, 2001. "Regulatory reform in Mexico's natural gas industry : liberalization in the context of a dominant upstream incumbent," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2537, The World Bank.
- Blackman, Allen & Wu, Xun, 1999.
"Foreign direct investment in china's power sector: trends, benefits and barriers,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(12), pages 695-711, November.
- Blackman, Allen & Wu, Xun, 1998. "Foreign Direct Investment in China's Power Sector: Trends, Benefits and Barriers," Discussion Papers dp-98-50, Resources For the Future.
- Estache, Antonio & Gomez-Lobo, Andres & Leipziger, Danny, 2000. "Utility privatization and the needs of the poor in Latin America - Have we learned enough to get it right?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2407, The World Bank.
- Bernstein, Sebastian, 1988. "Competition, marginal cost tariffs and spot pricing in the Chilean electric power sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 369-377, August.
- Jesus Felipe, 1999.
"Total factor productivity growth in East Asia: A critical survey,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(4), pages 1-41.
- Felipe, J., 1997. "Total Factor Productivity Growth in East Asia: A Critical Survey," Papers 65, Asian Development Bank.
- Pablo Serra & Gabriel Fierro, 1996.
"Outage Cost in Chilean Industry,"
Documentos de Trabajo
10, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Christian von Hirschhausen & Volkhart Vincentz, 2000. "Energy Policy and Structural Reform," Eastern European Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 38(1), pages 51-70, February.
- Mendonca, Augusto F. & Dahl, Carol, 1999. "The Brazilian electrical system reform," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 73-83, February.
- T. G. Arun & F. I. Nixson, 1998. "The reform of the power sector in India: 1991-1997," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(4), pages 417-426.
- Sioshansi, Fereidoon P., 2001. "California's dysfunctional electricity market: policy lessons on market restructuring," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 735-742, July.
- Ranganathan, V, 1996. "Electricity privatization revisited : A commentary on the case for new initiatives in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(9), pages 821-825, September.
- Rutledge, Ian & Wright, Philip, 1998. "Profitability and taxation in the UKCS oil and gas industry: analysing the distribution of rewards between company and country," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(10), pages 795-812, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:32:y:2004:i:11:p:1319-1337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.