Policy alternatives in reforming energy utilities in developing countries
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jesus Felipe, 1999.
"Total factor productivity growth in East Asia: A critical survey,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(4), pages 1-41.
- Felipe, J., 1997. "Total Factor Productivity Growth in East Asia: A Critical Survey," Papers 65, Asian Development Bank.
- Mongia, Puran & Schumacher, Katja & Sathaye, Jayant, 2001. "Policy reforms and productivity growth in India's energy intensive industries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 715-724, July.
- T. G. Arun & F. I. Nixson, 1998. "The reform of the power sector in India: 1991-1997," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(4), pages 417-426.
- Ranganathan, V, 1996. "Electricity privatization revisited : A commentary on the case for new initiatives in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(9), pages 821-825, September.
- Dahl, Carol & Kuralbayeva, Karlygash, 2001. "Energy and the environment in Kazakhstan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 429-440, May.
- Serra, Pablo & Fierro, Gabriel, 1997.
"Outage costs in Chilean industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 417-434, October.
- Sioshansi, Fereidoon P., 2001. "California's dysfunctional electricity market: policy lessons on market restructuring," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 735-742, July.
- Campodónico Sánchez, Humberto, 1999. "La industria del gas natural y su regulación en América Latina," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Kozulj, Roberto, 2000. "Resultados de la reestructuración de la industria del gas en la Argentina," Recursos Naturales e Infraestructura 14, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Bernstein, Sebastian, 1988. "Competition, marginal cost tariffs and spot pricing in the Chilean electric power sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 369-377, August.
- Christian von Hirschhausen & Volkhart Vincentz, 2000. "Energy Policy and Structural Reform," Eastern European Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 38(1), pages 51-70, February.
- Munasinghe, Mohan, 1992. "Efficient management of the power sector in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 94-103, February.
- Estache, Antonio & Gomez-Lobo, Andres & Leipziger, Danny, 2000. "Utility privatization and the needs of the poor in Latin America - Have we learned enough to get it right?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2407, The World Bank.
- Schaeffer, Roberto & Salem Szklo, Alexandre, 2001. "Future electric power technology choices of Brazil:: a possible conflict between local pollution and global climate change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 355-369, April.
- Charlie Weir, 1999. "Regulation and the Development of Competition in the U.K. Gas Supply Industry," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 135-147, September.
- Blackman, Allen & Wu, Xun, 1999.
"Foreign direct investment in china's power sector: trends, benefits and barriers,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(12), pages 695-711, November.
- Blackman, Allen & Wu, Xun, 1998. "Foreign Direct Investment in China's Power Sector: Trends, Benefits and Barriers," Discussion Papers dp-98-50, Resources For the Future.
- Mendonca, Augusto F. & Dahl, Carol, 1999. "The Brazilian electrical system reform," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 73-83, February.
- Rutledge, Ian & Wright, Philip, 1998. "Profitability and taxation in the UKCS oil and gas industry: analysing the distribution of rewards between company and country," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(10), pages 795-812, August.
- Schramm, Gunter, 1993. "Issues and problems in the power sectors of developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 735-747, July.
- Rosellon, Juan*Halpern, Jonathan, 2001. "Regulatory reform in Mexico's natural gas industry : liberalization in the context of a dominant upstream incumbent," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2537, The World Bank.
- Pistonesi, Héctor, 2000. "Sistema eléctrico argentino: los principales problemas regulatorios y el desempeño posterior a la reforma," Recursos Naturales e Infraestructura 10, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Andrews-Speed, Philip & Dow, Stephen, 2000. "Reform of China's electric power industry Challenges facing the government," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 335-347, May.
- Ranganathan, V., 1993. "Electricity privatization The case of India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(8), pages 875-880, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:32:y:2004:i:11:p:1319-1337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.