Policy alternatives in reforming energy utilities in developing countries
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- T. G. Arun & F. I. Nixson, 1998. "The reform of the power sector in India: 1991-1997," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(4), pages 417-426.
- Rosellon, Juan*Halpern, Jonathan, 2001. "Regulatory reform in Mexico's natural gas industry : liberalization in the context of a dominant upstream incumbent," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2537, The World Bank.
- Felipe, J., 1997.
"Total Factor Productivity Growth in East Asia: A Critical Survey,"
65, Asian Development Bank.
- Jesus Felipe, 1999. "Total factor productivity growth in East Asia: A critical survey," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(4), pages 1-41.
- Campodónico Sánchez, Humberto, 1999. "La industria del gas natural y su regulación en América Latina," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Estache, Antonio & Gomez-Lobo, Andres & Leipziger, Danny, 2000. "Utility privatization and the needs of the poor in Latin America - Have we learned enough to get it right?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2407, The World Bank.
- Charlie Weir, 1999. "Regulation and the Development of Competition in the U.K. Gas Supply Industry," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 135-147, September.
- Schramm, Gunter, 1993. "Issues and problems in the power sectors of developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 735-747, July.
- Pistonesi, Héctor, 2000. "Sistema eléctrico argentino: los principales problemas regulatorios y el desempeño posterior a la reforma," Recursos Naturales e Infraestructura 10, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Schaeffer, Roberto & Salem Szklo, Alexandre, 2001. "Future electric power technology choices of Brazil:: a possible conflict between local pollution and global climate change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 355-369, April.
- Bernstein, Sebastian, 1988. "Competition, marginal cost tariffs and spot pricing in the Chilean electric power sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 369-377, August.
- Blackman, Allen & Wu, Xun, 1998.
"Foreign Direct Investment in China's Power Sector: Trends, Benefits and Barriers,"
dp-98-50, Resources For the Future.
- Blackman, Allen & Wu, Xun, 1999. "Foreign direct investment in china's power sector: trends, benefits and barriers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(12), pages 695-711, November.
- Mendonca, Augusto F. & Dahl, Carol, 1999. "The Brazilian electrical system reform," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 73-83, February.
- Dahl, Carol & Kuralbayeva, Karlygash, 2001. "Energy and the environment in Kazakhstan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 429-440, May.
- Sioshansi, Fereidoon P., 2001. "California's dysfunctional electricity market: policy lessons on market restructuring," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 735-742, July.
- Christian von Hirschhausen & Volkhart Vincentz, 2000. "Energy Policy and Structural Reform," Eastern European Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 38(1), pages 51-70, February.
- Pablo Serra & Gabriel Fierro, 1996.
"Outage Cost in Chilean Industry,"
Documentos de Trabajo
10, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Ranganathan, V, 1996. "Electricity privatization revisited : A commentary on the case for new initiatives in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(9), pages 821-825, September.
- Rutledge, Ian & Wright, Philip, 1998. "Profitability and taxation in the UKCS oil and gas industry: analysing the distribution of rewards between company and country," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(10), pages 795-812, August.
- Kozulj, Roberto, 2000. "Resultados de la reestructuración de la industria del gas en la Argentina," Recursos Naturales e Infraestructura 14, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Andrews-Speed, Philip & Dow, Stephen, 2000. "Reform of China's electric power industry Challenges facing the government," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 335-347, May.
- Mongia, Puran & Schumacher, Katja & Sathaye, Jayant, 2001. "Policy reforms and productivity growth in India's energy intensive industries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 715-724, July.
- Ranganathan, V., 1993. "Electricity privatization The case of India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(8), pages 875-880, August.
- Munasinghe, Mohan, 1992. "Efficient management of the power sector in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 94-103, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:32:y:2004:i:11:p:1319-1337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.