Policy reforms and productivity growth in India's energy intensive industries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joyashree Roy & Jayant Sathaye & Alan Sanstad & Puran Mongia & Katja Schumacher, 1999. "Productivity Trends in India's Energy Intensive Industries," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 33-61.
- William W. Hogan & Dale W. Jorgenson, 1991. "Productivity Trends and the Cost of Reducing CO2 Emissions," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 67-86.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabriele, Alberto, 2004. "Policy alternatives in reforming energy utilities in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 1319-1337, July.
- Lucio, Nilson Rogerio & Lamas, Wendell de Queiroz & de Camargo, Jose Rubens, 2013. "Strategic energy management in the primary aluminium industry: Self-generation as a competitive factor," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 182-188.
- Focacci, Antonio, 2005. "Empirical analysis of the environmental and energy policies in some developing countries using widely employed macroeconomic indicators: the cases of Brazil, China and India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 543-554, March.
- Céline Guivarch & Sandrine Mathy, 2012.
"Energy-GDP decoupling in a second best world—a case study on India,"
Springer, vol. 113(2), pages 339-356, July.
- Céline Guivarch & Sandrine Mathy, 2012. "Energy-GDP decoupling in a second best world--a case study on India," Post-Print halshs-00724495, HAL.
- Thirugnanasambandam, M. & Hasanuzzaman, M. & Saidur, R. & Ali, M.B. & Rajakarunakaran, S. & Devaraj, D. & Rahim, N.A., 2011. "Analysis of electrical motors load factors and energy savings in an Indian cement industry," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 4307-4314.
- Alberto Gabriele, 2004. "Policy Alternatives In Reforming Power Utilities In Developing Countries: A Critical Survey," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 168, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Santosh Kumar Sahu & Krishnan Narayanan, 2011. "Total Factor Productivity and Energy Intensity in Indian Manufacturing: A Cross-Sectional Study," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 1(2), pages 47-58, September.
- Zhaohua Wang & Bin Zhang & Jianhua Yin, 2012. "Determinants of the increased CO 2 emission and adaption strategy in Chinese energy-intensive industry," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 62(1), pages 17-30, May.
- Zha, Donglan & Kavuri, Anil Savio & Si, Songjian, 2017. "Energy biased technology change: Focused on Chinese energy-intensive industries," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 190(C), pages 1081-1089.
- Zhang, Bin & Wang, Zhaohua, 2014. "Inter-firm collaborations on carbon emission reduction within industrial chains in China: Practices, drivers and effects on firms' performances," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 115-131.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:29:y:2001:i:9:p:715-724. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.