Energy-GDP decoupling in a second best world—a case study on India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Céline Guivarch & Sandrine Mathy, 2012. "Energy-GDP decoupling in a second best world--a case study on India," Post-Print halshs-00724495, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mathy, Sandrine & Guivarch, Céline, 2010.
"Climate policies in a second-best world--A case study on India,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1519-1528, March.
- Sandrine Mathy & Céline Guivarch, 2010. "Climate policies in a second-best world- a case study on India," Post-Print halshs-00724498, HAL.
- Olivier Sassi & Renaud Crassous & Jean-Charles Hourcade & Vincent Gitz & Henri Waisman & Celine Guivarch, 2010.
"IMACLIM-R: a modelling framework to simulate sustainable development pathways,"
International Journal of Global Environmental Issues,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 10(1/2), pages 5-24.
- Jean Charles Hourcade & Olivier Sassi & Renaud Crassous & Vincent Gitz & Henri Waisman & Céline Guivarch, 2010. "IMACLIM-R: a modelling framework to simulate sustainable development pathways," Post-Print hal-00566290, HAL.
- Michel Aglietta & Vladimir Borgy & Jean Chateau & Michel Juillard & Jacques le Cacheux & Gilles le Garrec & Vincent Touze, 2006. "World Growth and International Capital Flows in the XXIth Century," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2006-07, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Mongia, Puran & Schumacher, Katja & Sathaye, Jayant, 2001. "Policy reforms and productivity growth in India's energy intensive industries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 715-724, July.
- Dasgupta, N., 1999. "Energy efficiency and environmental improvements in small-scale industries: present initiatives in India are not working," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(13), pages 789-800, November.
- Shukla, P. R., 1995. "Greenhouse gas models and abatement costs for developing nations : A critical assessment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 677-687, August.
- Graus, W.H.J. & Voogt, M. & Worrell, E., 2007. "International comparison of energy efficiency of fossil power generation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3936-3951, July.
- Carol Corrado & Joe Mattey, 1997. "Capacity Utilization," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(1), pages 151-167, Winter.
- van Ruijven, Bas & Urban, Frauke & Benders, René M.J. & Moll, Henri C. & van der Sluijs, Jeroen P. & de Vries, Bert & van Vuuren, Detlef P., 2008. "Modeling Energy and Development: An Evaluation of Models and Concepts," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 2801-2821, December.
- Céline Guivarch & Renaud Crassous & Olivier Sassi & Stéphane Hallegatte, 2011.
"The costs of climate policies in a second-best world with labour market imperfections,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 768-788, January.
- Céline Guivarch, 2010. "The costs of climate policies in a second best world with labour market imperfections," Post-Print halshs-00799409, HAL.
- Céline Guivarch & Renaud Crassous & Olivier Sassi & Stéphane Hallegatte, 2011. "The costs of climate policies in a second best world with labour market imperfections," Post-Print halshs-00724487, HAL.
- Kim, Yeonbae & Worrell, Ernst, 2002. "International comparison of CO2 emission trends in the iron and steel industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(10), pages 827-838, August.
- Thakur, Tripta & Deshmukh, S.G. & Kaushik, S.C., 2006. "Efficiency evaluation of the state owned electric utilities in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 2788-2804, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guivarch, Céline & Monjon, Stéphanie, 2017.
"Identifying the main uncertainty drivers of energy security in a low-carbon world: The case of Europe,"
Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 530-541.
- Céline Guivarch & Stéphanie Monjon, 2016. "Identifying the main uncertainty drivers of energy security in a low- carbon world: The case of Europe," Post-Print halshs-01348948, HAL.
- Mathy, Sandrine & Menanteau, Philippe & Criqui, Patrick, 2018.
"After the Paris Agreement: Measuring the Global Decarbonization Wedges From National Energy Scenarios,"
Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 273-289.
- Sandrine Mathy & Philippe Menanteau & Patrick Criqui, 2018. "After the Paris Agreement: measuring the global decarbonization wedges from national energy scenarios," Post-Print hal-01793378, HAL.
- Sandrine Mathy & Odile Blanchard, 2016.
"Proposal for a poverty-adaptation-mitigation window within the Green Climate Fund,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(6), pages 752-767, August.
- Sandrine Mathy & Odile Blanchard, 2016. "Proposal for a poverty-adaptation-mitigation window within the Green Climate Fund," Post-Print hal-01149008, HAL.
- Sandrine Mathy, 2013. "Le positionnement de l'Inde sur le changement climatique," Working Papers halshs-00995050, HAL.
- Huber, Matthias & Roger, Albert & Hamacher, Thomas, 2015. "Optimizing long-term investments for a sustainable development of the ASEAN power system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 180-193.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:climat:v:113:y:2012:i:2:p:339-356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.