What if energy decoupling of emerging economies were not so spontaneous ? An illustrative example on India
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sandrine Mathy & Céline Guivarch, 2009. "What if energy decoupling of emerging economies were not so spontaneous? An illustrative example on India," Post-Print halshs-00366274, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Sassi & Renaud Crassous & Jean-Charles Hourcade & Vincent Gitz & Henri Waisman & Celine Guivarch, 2010.
"IMACLIM-R: a modelling framework to simulate sustainable development pathways,"
International Journal of Global Environmental Issues,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 10(1/2), pages 5-24.
- Jean Charles Hourcade & Olivier Sassi & Renaud Crassous & Vincent Gitz & Henri Waisman & Céline Guivarch, 2010. "IMACLIM-R: a modelling framework to simulate sustainable development pathways," Post-Print hal-00566290, HAL.
- Renaud Crassous, Jean-Charles Hourcade, Olivier Sassi, 2006.
"Endogenous Structural Change and Climate Targets Modeling Experiments with Imaclim-R,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 259-276.
- Renaud Crassous & Jean Charles Hourcade & Olivier Sassi, 2006. "Endogenous Structural Change and Climate Targets : Modeling experiments with Imaclim-R," CIRED Working Papers hal-00866411, HAL.
- Michel Aglietta & Vladimir Borgy & Jean Chateau & Michel Juillard & Jacques le Cacheux & Gilles le Garrec & Vincent Touze, 2006. "World Growth and International Capital Flows in the XXIth Century," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2006-07, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Renaud Crassous & Jean Charles Hourcade & Olivier Sassi, 2006. "Endogenous structural change and climate targets," Post-Print halshs-00009335, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/11049 is not listed on IDEAS
- R. Crassous & Jean Charles Hourcade & O. Sassi, 2006. "Endogenous structural change and climate targets modeling experiments with imaclim-R," Post-Print hal-00719272, HAL.
- Graus, W.H.J. & Voogt, M. & Worrell, E., 2007. "International comparison of energy efficiency of fossil power generation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3936-3951, July.
- Carol Corrado & Joe Mattey, 1997. "Capacity Utilization," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(1), pages 151-167, Winter.
- van Ruijven, Bas & Urban, Frauke & Benders, René M.J. & Moll, Henri C. & van der Sluijs, Jeroen P. & de Vries, Bert & van Vuuren, Detlef P., 2008. "Modeling Energy and Development: An Evaluation of Models and Concepts," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 2801-2821, December.
- Joaquim Oliveira Martins & Frédéric Gonand & Pablo Antolín & Christine de la Maisonneuve & Kwang-Yeol Yoo, 2005. "The Impact of Ageing on Demand, Factor Markets and Growth," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 420, OECD Publishing.
- Thakur, Tripta & Deshmukh, S.G. & Kaushik, S.C., 2006. "Efficiency evaluation of the state owned electric utilities in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 2788-2804, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mathy, Sandrine & Guivarch, Céline, 2010.
"Climate policies in a second-best world--A case study on India,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1519-1528, March.
- Sandrine Mathy & Céline Guivarch, 2010. "Climate policies in a second-best world- a case study on India," Post-Print halshs-00724498, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsIndia; energy-GDP decoupling; investment constraint; power sector; reference scenario; Inde; découplage énergie-croissance; contrainte d'investissement; secteur électrique; scénario de référence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:ciredw:hal-00866443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.