World Growth and International Capital Flows in the XXIth Century
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yan Wang & Fan Zhai, 2004. "La réforme des retraites en Chine : enjeux, options et conséquences," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 77(4), pages 309-328.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Céline Guivarch & Sandrine Mathy, 2012.
"Energy-GDP decoupling in a second best world—a case study on India,"
Springer, vol. 113(2), pages 339-356, July.
- Céline Guivarch & Sandrine Mathy, 2012. "Energy-GDP decoupling in a second best world--a case study on India," Post-Print halshs-00724495, HAL.
- Sandrine Mathy & Céline Guivarch, 2009.
"What if energy decoupling of emerging economies were not so spontaneous? An illustrative example on India,"
- Sandrine Mathy & Céline Guivarch, 2009. "What if energy decoupling of emerging economies were not so spontaneous ? An illustrative example on India," CIRED Working Papers hal-00866443, HAL.
- Sandrine Mathy & Céline Guivarch, 2009. "Climate policies : what if emerging country baseline were not so optimistic? - a case study related to India," CIRED Working Papers halshs-00366276, HAL.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fce:doctra:0607. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Francesco Saraceno). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ofcspfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.