Le positionnement de l'Inde sur le changement climatique
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Céline Guivarch & Sandrine Mathy, 2012.
"Energy-GDP decoupling in a second best world—a case study on India,"
Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 113(2), pages 339-356, July.
- Céline Guivarch & Sandrine Mathy, 2012. "Energy-GDP decoupling in a second best world--a case study on India," Post-Print halshs-00724495, HAL.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Sandrine Mathy & Odile Blanchard, 2016.
"Proposal for a poverty-adaptation-mitigation window within the Green Climate Fund,"
Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(6), pages 752-767, August.
- Sandrine Mathy & Odile Blanchard, 2016. "Proposal for a poverty-adaptation-mitigation window within the Green Climate Fund," Post-Print hal-01149008, HAL.
- Guivarch, Céline & Monjon, Stéphanie, 2017.
"Identifying the main uncertainty drivers of energy security in a low-carbon world: The case of Europe,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 530-541.
- Céline Guivarch & Stéphanie Monjon, 2016. "Identifying the main uncertainty drivers of energy security in a low- carbon world: The case of Europe," Post-Print halshs-01348948, HAL.
- Huber, Matthias & Roger, Albert & Hamacher, Thomas, 2015. "Optimizing long-term investments for a sustainable development of the ASEAN power system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 180-193.
- Mathy, Sandrine & Menanteau, Philippe & Criqui, Patrick, 2018.
"After the Paris Agreement: Measuring the Global Decarbonization Wedges From National Energy Scenarios,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 273-289.
- Sandrine Mathy & Philippe Menanteau & Patrick Criqui, 2018. "After the Paris Agreement: measuring the global decarbonization wedges from national energy scenarios," Post-Print hal-01793378, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsINDE; CHANGEMENT CLIMATIQUE;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:halshs-00995050. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.