Empirical analysis of the environmental and energy policies in some developing countries using widely employed macroeconomic indicators: the cases of Brazil, China and India
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peretto, Pietro F., 1999.
"Industrial development, technological change, and long-run growth,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 389-417, August.
- Peretto, Pietro F., 1997. "Industrial Development, Technological Change, and Long-RunGrowth," Working Papers 97-10, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Vishwasrao, Sharmila & Bosshardt, William, 2001. "Foreign ownership and technology adoption: evidence from Indian firms," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 367-387, August.
- Schipper, Lee & Ting, Michael & Khrushch, Marta & Golove, William, 1997. "The evolution of carbon dioxide emissions from energy use in industrialized countries: an end-use analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(7-9), pages 651-672.
- Evans, M., 2003. "Emissions trading in transition economies: the link between international and domestic policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 879-886, July.
- J. Daniel Khazzoom, 1980. "Economic Implications of Mandated Efficiency in Standards for Household Appliances," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 21-40.
- Pathak, Milind K. & Gupta, Sujata & Bhandari, Preety, 2000. "Annex I commitments: adverse economic impacts on developing countries: myth or reality?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 641-649, July.
- Sun, J. W., 2003. "Three types of decline in energy intensity--an explanation for the decline of energy intensity in some developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 519-526, May.
- Mongia, Puran & Schumacher, Katja & Sathaye, Jayant, 2001. "Policy reforms and productivity growth in India's energy intensive industries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 715-724, July.
- Boudri, J. C. & Hordijk, L. & Kroeze, C. & Amann, M. & Cofala, J. & Bertok, I. & Junfeng, Li & Lin, Dai & Shuang, Zhen & Runquing, Hu & Panwar, T. S. & Gupta, S. & Singh, D. & Kumar, A. & Vipradas, M., 2002. "The potential contribution of renewable energy in air pollution abatement in China and India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 409-424, April.
- Focacci, Antonio, 2003. "Empirical evidence in the analysis of the environmental and energy policies of a series of industrialised nations, during the period 1960-1997, using widely employed macroeconomic indicators," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 333-352, March.
- Handong, Ye & Yuhong, Li & Dajun, Ye, 2003. "Potential of gas turbine co-generation in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 931-936, August.
- Binswanger, Mathias, 2001. "Technological progress and sustainable development: what about the rebound effect?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 119-132, January.
- Gene M. Grossman & Alan B. Krueger, 1994.
"Economic Growth and the Environment,"
NBER Working Papers
4634, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Radetzki, Marian, 2002. "What will happen to the producer prices for fossil fuels if Kyoto is implemented?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 357-369, April.
- Tiwari, Piyush, 2000. "An analysis of sectoral energy intensity in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(11), pages 771-778, September.
- Wu, Yanrui, 2003. "Deregulation and growth in China's energy sector: a review of recent development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(13), pages 1417-1425, October.
- Ghosh, Sajal, 2002. "Electricity consumption and economic growth in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 125-129, January.
- Weber, Christoph & Perrels, Adriaan, 2000. "Modelling lifestyle effects on energy demand and related emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 549-566, July.
- Pachauri, Shonali & Spreng, Daniel, 2002. "Direct and indirect energy requirements of households in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 511-523, May.
- van Vuuren, Detlef & Fengqi, Zhou & Vries, Bert de & Kejun, Jiang & Graveland, Cor & Yun, Li, 2003. "Energy and emission scenarios for China in the 21st century--exploration of baseline development and mitigation options," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 369-387, March.
- Tucker, Michael, 1995. "Carbon dioxide emissions and global GDP," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 215-223, December.
- Leimbach, Marian, 2003. "Equity and carbon emissions trading: a model analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 1033-1044, August.
- Sun, J. W., 2002. "The sufficient condition needed to make CO2 emission intensity lower than energy intensity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 165-166, January.
- Munasinghe, Mohan, 1999. "Is environmental degradation an inevitable consequence of economic growth: tunneling through the environmental Kuznets curve," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 89-109, April.
- Tolmasquim, Mauricio Tiomno & Cohen, Claude & Szklo, Alexandre Salem, 2001. "CO2 emissions in the Brazilian industrial sector according to the integrated energy planning model (IEPM)," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 641-651, June.
- Gan, Lin, 2003. "Globalization of the automobile industry in China: dynamics and barriers in greening of the road transportation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 537-551, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:33:y:2005:i:4:p:543-554. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.