The evolution of carbon dioxide emissions from energy use in industrialized countries: an end-use analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ang, B. W. & Lee, S. Y., 1994. "Decomposition of industrial energy consumption : Some methodological and application issues," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 83-92, April.
- Ang, BW, 1994. "Decomposition of industrial energy consumption : The energy intensity approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 163-174, July.
- David L. Greene, 1992. "Vehicle Use and Fuel Economy: How Big is the "Rebound" Effect?," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 117-144.
- Liu, X.Q. & Ang, B.W. & Ong, H.L., 1992. "Interfuel substitution and decomposition of changes in industrial energy consumption," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 17(7), pages 689-696.
- William M. Gentry, 1994. "Residential Energy Demand and the Taxation of Housing," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 89-106.
- L. Schipper & R. Haas & C. Sheinbaum, 1996. "Recent Trends in Residential Energy Use in OECD Countries and their Impact on Carbon Dioxide Emissions: A Comparative Analysis of the Period 1973–1992," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 167-196, December.
- Greening, Lorna A. & Davis, William B. & Schipper, Lee, 1998. "Decomposition of aggregate carbon intensity for the manufacturing sector: comparison of declining trends from 10 OECD countries for the period 1971-1991," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 43-65, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:25:y:1997:i:7-9:p:651-672. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.