Recent Trends in Residential Energy Use in OECD Countries and their Impact on Carbon Dioxide Emissions: A Comparative Analysis of the Period 1973–1992
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard B. Howarth & Lee Schipper & Bo Andersson, 1993. "The Structure and Intensity of Energy Use: Trends in Five OECD Nations," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 27-46.
- Larsen, Bjorn & Shah, Anwar & DEC, 1992. "World fossil fuel subsidies and global carbon emissions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1002, The World Bank.
- Schipper, Lee & Hawk, Dianne V., 1991. "More efficient household electricity-use : An international perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 244-265, April.
- Tyler, Stephen & Schipper, Lee, 1990. "The dynamics of electricity use in Scandinavian households," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 15(10), pages 841-863.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haas, Reinhard, 1997. "Energy efficiency indicators in the residential sector : What do we know and what has to be ensured?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(7-9), pages 789-802.
- van Ruijven, Bas J. & van Vuuren, Detlef P. & de Vries, Bert J.M. & Isaac, Morna & van der Sluijs, Jeroen P. & Lucas, Paul L. & Balachandra, P., 2011. "Model projections for household energy use in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 7747-7761.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:7:y:2015:i:12:p:16108-16129:d:59949 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yeongjun Yeo & Dongnyok Shim & Jeong-Dong Lee & Jörn Altmann, 2015.
"Driving Forces of CO 2 Emissions in Emerging Countries: LMDI Decomposition Analysis on China and India’s Residential Sector,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(12), pages 1-22, December.
- Yeongjun Yeo & Dongnyok Shim & Jeong-Dong Lee & Jorn Altmann, 2015. "Driving Forces of CO2 Emissions in Emerging Countries: LMDI Decomposition Analysis on China and India’s Residential Sector," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2015128, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Dec 2015.
- Schipper, Lee & Ting, Michael & Khrushch, Marta & Golove, William, 1997. "The evolution of carbon dioxide emissions from energy use in industrialized countries: an end-use analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(7-9), pages 651-672.
- Levine, Mark D & Price, Lynn & Martin, Nathan, 1996. "Mitigation options for carbon dioxide emissions from buildings : A global analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(10-11), pages 937-949.
- van Ruijven, Bas & de Vries, Bert & van Vuuren, Detlef P. & van der Sluijs, Jeroen P., 2010. "A global model for residential energy use: Uncertainty in calibration to regional data," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 269-282.
- Haralambopoulos, D.A & Fappas, P & Safos, M & Kovras, H, 2001. "The structure of residential energy use on a North Aegean island: the town of Mytilene," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 187-196.
- Daioglou, Vassilis & van Ruijven, Bas J. & van Vuuren, Detlef P., 2012. "Model projections for household energy use in developing countries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 601-615.
- Haas, Reinhard & Biermayr, Peter, 2000. "The rebound effect for space heating Empirical evidence from Austria," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6-7), pages 403-410, June.
- Alcott, Blake, 2005. "Jevons' paradox," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 9-21, July.
More about this item
Keywordsresidential energy use; residential CO 2 emissions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:masfgc:v:1:y:1996:i:2:p:167-196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .