Mitigation options for carbon dioxide emissions from buildings : A global analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Meyers, Stephen & Schipper, Lee & Salay, Jürgen, 1994. "Energy use in Poland: An international comparison," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 601-617.
- Munasinghe, Mohan, 1992. "Efficient management of the power sector in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 94-103, February.
- Larsen, Bjorn & Shah, Anwar & DEC, 1992. "World fossil fuel subsidies and global carbon emissions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1002, The World Bank.
- Nilsson, Per-Erik & Aronsson, Stefan, 1993. "Energy-efficient lighting in existing non-residential buildings: A comparison of nine buildings in five countries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 115-122.
- L. Schipper & R. Haas & C. Sheinbaum, 1996. "Recent Trends in Residential Energy Use in OECD Countries and their Impact on Carbon Dioxide Emissions: A Comparative Analysis of the Period 1973–1992," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 167-196, December.
- Busch, John F. & Du Pont, Peter & Chirarattananon, Surapong, 1993. "Energy-efficient lighting in Thai commercial buildings," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 197-210.
- De Martino Jannuzzi, Gilberto & Schipper, Lee, 1991. "The structure of electricity demand in the Brazilian household sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(9), pages 879-891, November.
- Yu Joe Huang, 1990. "Potentials For And Barriers To Building Energy Conservation In China," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 8(3), pages 157-173, 07.
- Levine, Mark D. & Koomey, Jonathan G. & Price, Lynn & Geller, Howard & Nadel, Steven, 1995. "Electricity end-use efficiency: Experience with technologies, markets, and policies throughout the world," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 37-61.
- Hall, D. O., 1991. "Biomass energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 711-737, October.
- Meyers, Stephen & Salayf, Jurgen & Schipper, Lee, 1994. "Energy use in a transitional economy The case of Poland," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(8), pages 699-713, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:24:y:1996:i:10-11:p:937-949. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.