Mitigation options for carbon dioxide emissions from buildings : A global analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- L. Schipper & R. Haas & C. Sheinbaum, 1996. "Recent Trends in Residential Energy Use in OECD Countries and their Impact on Carbon Dioxide Emissions: A Comparative Analysis of the Period 1973–1992," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 167-196, December.
- De Martino Jannuzzi, Gilberto & Schipper, Lee, 1991. "The structure of electricity demand in the Brazilian household sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(9), pages 879-891, November.
- Yu Joe Huang, 1990. "Potentials For And Barriers To Building Energy Conservation In China," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 8(3), pages 157-173, 07.
- Busch, John F. & Du Pont, Peter & Chirarattananon, Surapong, 1993. "Energy-efficient lighting in Thai commercial buildings," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 197-210.
- Larsen, Bjorn & Shah, Anwar & DEC, 1992. "World fossil fuel subsidies and global carbon emissions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1002, The World Bank.
- Meyers, Stephen & Salayf, Jurgen & Schipper, Lee, 1994. "Energy use in a transitional economy The case of Poland," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(8), pages 699-713, August.
- Meyers, Stephen & Schipper, Lee & Salay, Jürgen, 1994. "Energy use in Poland: An international comparison," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 601-617.
- Levine, Mark D. & Koomey, Jonathan G. & Price, Lynn & Geller, Howard & Nadel, Steven, 1995. "Electricity end-use efficiency: Experience with technologies, markets, and policies throughout the world," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 37-61.
- Nilsson, Per-Erik & Aronsson, Stefan, 1993. "Energy-efficient lighting in existing non-residential buildings: A comparison of nine buildings in five countries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 115-122.
- Munasinghe, Mohan, 1992. "Efficient management of the power sector in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 94-103, February.
- Hall, D. O., 1991. "Biomass energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 711-737, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:24:y:1996:i:10-11:p:937-949. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.