Mitigation options for carbon dioxide emissions from buildings : A global analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Levine, Mark D. & Koomey, Jonathan G. & Price, Lynn & Geller, Howard & Nadel, Steven, 1995. "Electricity end-use efficiency: Experience with technologies, markets, and policies throughout the world," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 37-61.
- Meyers, Stephen & Salayf, Jurgen & Schipper, Lee, 1994. "Energy use in a transitional economy The case of Poland," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(8), pages 699-713, August.
- De Martino Jannuzzi, Gilberto & Schipper, Lee, 1991. "The structure of electricity demand in the Brazilian household sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(9), pages 879-891, November.
- Meyers, Stephen & Schipper, Lee & Salay, Jürgen, 1994. "Energy use in Poland: An international comparison," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 601-617.
- Larsen, Bjorn & Shah, Anwar & DEC, 1992. "World fossil fuel subsidies and global carbon emissions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1002, The World Bank.
- Nilsson, Per-Erik & Aronsson, Stefan, 1993. "Energy-efficient lighting in existing non-residential buildings: A comparison of nine buildings in five countries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 115-122.
- Busch, John F. & Du Pont, Peter & Chirarattananon, Surapong, 1993. "Energy-efficient lighting in Thai commercial buildings," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 197-210.
- L. Schipper & R. Haas & C. Sheinbaum, 1996. "Recent Trends in Residential Energy Use in OECD Countries and their Impact on Carbon Dioxide Emissions: A Comparative Analysis of the Period 1973–1992," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 167-196, December.
- Hall, D. O., 1991. "Biomass energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 711-737, October.
- Munasinghe, Mohan, 1992. "Efficient management of the power sector in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 94-103, February.
- Yu Joe Huang, 1990. "Potentials For And Barriers To Building Energy Conservation In China," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 8(3), pages 157-173, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Q.S. & Shu, Z.R. & Chen, F.B., 2016. "Performance assessment of tall building-integrated wind turbines for power generation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 777-788.
- Salvalai, Graziano & Masera, Gabriele & Sesana, Marta Maria, 2015. "Italian local codes for energy efficiency of buildings: Theoretical definition and experimental application to a residential case study," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1245-1259.
- Haberl, Helmut & Adensam, Heidi & Geissler, Susanne, 1998. "Optimal climate protection strategies for space heating The case of Austria," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(15), pages 1125-1135, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:24:y:1996:i:10-11:p:937-949. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .