Energy efficiency indicators in the residential sector : What do we know and what has to be ensured?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lutzenhiser, Loren, 1992. "A cultural model of household energy consumption," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 47-60.
- Richard B. Howarth & Lee Schipper & Bo Andersson, 1993. "The Structure and Intensity of Energy Use: Trends in Five OECD Nations," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 27-46.
- Lee Schipper & Andrea N. Ketoff, 1985. "Residential Energy Use in the OECD," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 65-85.
- L. Schipper & R. Haas & C. Sheinbaum, 1996. "Recent Trends in Residential Energy Use in OECD Countries and their Impact on Carbon Dioxide Emissions: A Comparative Analysis of the Period 1973–1992," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 167-196, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eva Valeri & Amanda Stathopoulos & Edoardo Marcucci, 2012. "Energy Efficiency In The Transport Sector: Policy Evolution In Some European Countries," Working Papers 0312, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2012.
- Cantin, R. & Mourtada, A. & Guarracino, G. & Adra, N. & Nasser, M. & Maamari, F., 2007. "Scenarios of application of energy certification procedure for residential buildings in Lebanon," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 3167-3178, June.
- Focacci, Antonio, 2003. "Empirical evidence in the analysis of the environmental and energy policies of a series of industrialised nations, during the period 1960-1997, using widely employed macroeconomic indicators," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 333-352, March.
- Valenzuela, Carlos & Valencia, Alelhie & White, Steve & Jordan, Jeffrey A. & Cano, Stephanie & Keating, Jerome & Nagorski, John & Potter, Lloyd B., 2014. "An analysis of monthly household energy consumption among single-family residences in Texas, 2010," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 263-272.
- Greening, Lorna A. & Ting, Michael & Krackler, Thomas J., 2001. "Effects of changes in residential end-uses and behavior on aggregate carbon intensity: comparison of 10 OECD countries for the period 1970 through 1993," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 153-178, March.
- Zhao, Xiaoli & Li, Na & Ma, Chunbo, 2012. "Residential energy consumption in urban China: A decomposition analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 644-653.
- Chung, William & Hui, Y.V. & Lam, Y. Miu, 2006. "Benchmarking the energy efficiency of commercial buildings," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 1-14, January.
- Dias, Rubens A. & Mattos, Cristiano R. & P. Balestieri, Jose A., 2006. "The limits of human development and the use of energy and natural resources," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1026-1031, June.
- Kavousian, Amir & Rajagopal, Ram & Fischer, Martin, 2013. "Determinants of residential electricity consumption: Using smart meter data to examine the effect of climate, building characteristics, appliance stock, and occupants' behavior," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 184-194.
- Nie, Hongguang & Kemp, René, 2014. "Index decomposition analysis of residential energy consumption in China: 2002–2010," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 10-19.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:116:y:2018:i:c:p:153-164 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Ning & Wen, Zongguo & Liu, Mingqi & Guo, Jie, 2016. "Constructing an energy efficiency benchmarking system for coal production," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 169(C), pages 301-308.
- Katsoulakos, Nikolas M. & Kaliampakos, Dimitris C., 2014. "What is the impact of altitude on energy demand? A step towards developing specialized energy policy for mountainous areas," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 130-138.
- Dias, Rubens A. & Mattos, Cristiano R. & Balestieri, Jose A. P., 2004. "Energy education: breaking up the rational energy use barriers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 1339-1347, July.
- Mahmoud, Mohamed A. & Alajmi, Ali F., 2010. "Quantitative assessment of energy conservation due to public awareness campaigns using neural networks," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 220-228, January.
- Olaniyan, Monisola J. & Evans, Joanne, 2014. "The importance of engaging residential energy customers' hearts and minds," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 273-284.
- Andrea Ramírez & Martin K. Patel & Kornelis Blok, 2011. "Using Physical Indicators to Monitor Energy Efficiency in Energy-Extensive Sectors," Chapters,in: Improving Energy Efficiency through Technology, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:25:y:1997:i:7-9:p:789-802. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.