Does One Size Fit All? A Reexamination of the Environmental Kuznets Curve Using the Dynamic Panel Data Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Chien-Chiang Lee & Yi-Bin Chiu & Chia-Hung Sun, 2009. "Does One Size Fit All? A Reexamination of the Environmental Kuznets Curve Using the Dynamic Panel Data Approach," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 31(4), pages 751-778.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lantz, V. & Feng, Q., 2006. "Assessing income, population, and technology impacts on CO2 emissions in Canada: Where's the EKC?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 229-238, May.
- Stern, David I. & Common, Michael S. & Barbier, Edward B., 1996. "Economic growth and environmental degradation: The environmental Kuznets curve and sustainable development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(7), pages 1151-1160, July.
- Focacci, Antonio, 2005. "Empirical analysis of the environmental and energy policies in some developing countries using widely employed macroeconomic indicators: the cases of Brazil, China and India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 543-554, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Martino & Phu Nguyen-Van, 2016. "Environmental Kuznets curve and environmental convergence: A unified empirical framework for CO2 emissions," Working Papers of BETA 2016-18, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Ling, Chong Hui & Ahmed, Khalid & Muhamad, Rusnah binti & Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2015. "Decomposing the trade-environment nexus for Malaysia: What do the technique, scale, composition and comparative advantage effect indicate?," MPRA Paper 67165, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Oct 2015.
- repec:tou:journl:v:45:y:2017:p:113-130 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bölük, Gülden & Mert, Mehmet, 2014. "Fossil & renewable energy consumption, GHGs (greenhouse gases) and economic growth: Evidence from a panel of EU (European Union) countries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 439-446.
- Goher-Ur-Rehman Mir & Servaas Storm, "undated". "Carbon Emissions and Economic Growth: Production-based versus Consumption-based Evidence on Decoupling," Working Papers Series 41, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:731-747 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kaika, Dimitra & Zervas, Efthimios, 2013. "The Environmental Kuznets Curve (EKC) theory—Part A: Concept, causes and the CO2 emissions case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1392-1402.
- WenShwo Fang & Stephen M. Miller, 2013. "The effect of ESCO s on carbon dioxide emissions," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(34), pages 4796-4804, December.
- Barra, Cristian & Zotti, Roberto, 2016. "Investigating the impact of national income on environmental pollution. International evidence," MPRA Paper 74149, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fang, Wen Shwo & Miller, Stephen M. & Yeh, Chih-Chuan, 2012. "The effect of ESCOs on energy use," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 558-568.
- Andersen, Per Pinstrup, 2012. "Contemporary Food Policy Challenges and Opportunities: A Political Economy Perspective," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 125081, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- MUTASCU Mihai & PEREAU Jean-Christophe & URSU Eugen, 2016. "A Wavelet Analysis of the Environmental Kuznets Curve in France," Cahiers du GREThA 2016-10, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Fernández-Amador, Octavio & Francois, Joseph F. & Oberdabernig, Doris A. & Tomberger, Patrick, 2017.
"Carbon Dioxide Emissions and Economic Growth: An Assessment Based on Production and Consumption Emission Inventories,"
Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 269-279.
- Fernï¿½ndez-Amador, Octavio & Francois, Joseph & Oberdabernig, Doris & Tomberger, Patrick, 2017. "Carbon Dioxide Emissions and Economic Growth: An Assessment based on Production and Consumption Emission Inventories," CEPR Discussion Papers 11841, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ahmed, Khalid & Shahbaz, Muhammad & Kyophilavong, Phouphet, 2016. "Revisiting the emissions-energy-trade nexus: Evidence from the newly industrializing," MPRA Paper 68680, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Jan 2016.
- Yang, Guangfei & Sun, Tao & Wang, Jianliang & Li, Xianneng, 2015. "Modeling the nexus between carbon dioxide emissions and economic growth," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 104-117.
- repec:spr:envpol:v:20:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10018-017-0189-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Atici, Cemal, 2012. "Carbon emissions, trade liberalization, and the Japan–ASEAN interaction: A group-wise examination," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 167-178.
- Chiu, Yi-Bin, 2017. "Carbon dioxide, income and energy: Evidence from a non-linear model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 279-288.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revage:v:31:y:2009:i:4:p:751-778. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .