Reform of China's electric power industry Challenges facing the government
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul L. Joskow, 1998. "Electricity Sectors in Transition," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 25-52.
- John E Besant-Jones, 1996. "Lessons From Uk Electricity Reforms For Developing Countries," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: The Uk Energy Experience A Model or A Warning?, chapter 35, pages 479-483 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Lock, Reinier, 1995. "Financing of private power development and power sector reform in emerging nations : An essential nexus?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(11), pages 955-965, November.
- Ingco, Sheila Patawaran, 1996. "Structural changes in the power sector in Asia Improving profitability," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 723-733, August.
- Cho, Sung-Bong, 1996. "The power industry in Korea : The business environment for the participation of the private sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 471-475, May.
- Li, Binsheng & Dorian, James P, 1995. "Change in China's power sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(7), pages 619-626, July.
- Shiwei, S. & Zhengyong, L. & Berrah, N. & Tenenbaum, B. & Jianping, Z., 1997. "China: Power Sector Regulation in a Socialist Market Economy," World Bank - Discussion Papers 361, World Bank.
- Nathan Rosenberg, 1998. "The Role of Electricity in Industrial Development," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 7-24.
- Munasinghe, Mohan, 1992. "Efficient management of the power sector in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 94-103, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:28:y:2000:i:5:p:335-347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.