Structural changes in the power sector in Asia Improving profitability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomson, Lydia, 1993. "The financial and accounting implications of the privatization of the regional electricity companies in the UK," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 9-23, January.
- Jin-Ping Huang, 1993. "Electricity consumption and economic growth A case study of China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 717-720, June.
- N/A, 1985. "Asia," India Quarterly: A Journal of International Affairs, , vol. 41(1), pages 80-87, January.
- Berrie, T. W. & Berrie, T. C. & Berrie, T. C., 1993. "Utility management, ownership and accountability in the 1990s," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 81-85, January.
- Friedmail, Lee S. & Weare, Christopher, 1993. "The two-part tarif, practically speaking," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 62-80, January.
- Baumol, William J & Bradford, David F, 1970. "Optimal Departures from Marginal Cost Pricing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(3), pages 265-283, June.
- Meyers, Steve & Goldman, Nina & Martin, Nathan & Friedman, Rafael, 1993. "Prospects for the power sector in nine developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(11), pages 1123-1132, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roxas, Fernando & Santiago, Andrea, 2010. "Broken dreams: Unmet expectations of investors in the Philippine electricity restructuring and privatization," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7269-7277, November.
- Andrews-Speed, Philip & Dow, Stephen, 2000. "Reform of China's electric power industry Challenges facing the government," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 335-347, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:24:y:1996:i:8:p:723-733. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.