Electricity sector restructuring in India: an environmentally beneficial policy?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Burtraw, Dallas & Palmer, Karen & Heintzelman, Martin, 2000. "Electricity Restructuring: Consequences and Opportunities for the Environment," Discussion Papers dp-00-39, Resources For the Future.
- Radmilo Pesic & Diana Urge-Vorsatz, 2001. "Restructuring of the Hungarian Electricity Industry," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 85-99.
- Blackman, Allen & Wu, Xun, 1998.
"Foreign Direct Investment in China's Power Sector: Trends, Benefits and Barriers,"
dp-98-50, Resources For the Future.
- Blackman, Allen & Wu, Xun, 1999. "Foreign direct investment in china's power sector: trends, benefits and barriers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(12), pages 695-711, November.
- Hsu, George J. Y. & Chen, Tser-yieth, 1997. "The reform of the electric power industry in Taiwan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(11), pages 951-957, September.
- Jagadeesh, A., 2000. "Wind energy development in Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh, India Institutional dynamics and barriers -- A case study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 157-168, March.
- T. G. Arun & F. I. Nixson, 1998. "The reform of the power sector in India: 1991-1997," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(4), pages 417-426.
- Ulf Hansen, 1998. "Technological Options for Power Generation," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 63-87.
- J. E. Stiglitz, 2000. "Conclusions," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 29(1), pages 145-151, 02.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:33:y:2005:i:4:p:439-449. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.