Electricity sector restructuring in India: an environmentally beneficial policy?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- T. G. Arun & F. I. Nixson, 1998. "The reform of the power sector in India: 1991-1997," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(4), pages 417-426.
- Blackman, Allen & Wu, Xun, 1999.
"Foreign direct investment in china's power sector: trends, benefits and barriers,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(12), pages 695-711, November.
- Blackman, Allen & Wu, Xun, 1998. "Foreign Direct Investment in China's Power Sector: Trends, Benefits and Barriers," Discussion Papers dp-98-50, Resources For the Future.
- J. E. Stiglitz, 2000. "Conclusions," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 29(1), pages 145-151, February.
- Radmilo Pesic & Diana Urge-Vorsatz, 2001. "Restructuring of the Hungarian Electricity Industry," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 85-99.
- Jagadeesh, A., 2000. "Wind energy development in Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh, India Institutional dynamics and barriers -- A case study," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 157-168, March.
- Ulf Hansen, 1998. "Technological Options for Power Generation," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 63-87.
- Hsu, George J. Y. & Chen, Tser-yieth, 1997. "The reform of the electric power industry in Taiwan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(11), pages 951-957, September.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Palmer, Karen & Heintzelman, Martin, 2000. "Electricity Restructuring: Consequences and Opportunities for the Environment," Discussion Papers dp-00-39, Resources For the Future.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mazandarani, A. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Chong, W.T. & Moghavvemi, M., 2010. "A review on the pattern of electricity generation and emission in Iran from 1967 to 2008," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(7), pages 1814-1829, September.
- Ghosh, Subhodip, 2010. "Status of thermal power generation in India--Perspectives on capacity, generation and carbon dioxide emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6886-6899, November.
- Sahba Fatima & Kaustuva Barik, 2012. "Technical Efficiency of Thermal Power Generation in India: Post-Restructuring Experience," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 2(4), pages 210-224.
- Sheinbaum, Claudia & Ruíz, Belizza J. & Ozawa, Leticia, 2011. "Energy consumption and related CO2 emissions in five Latin American countries: Changes from 1990 to 2006 and perspectives," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 3629-3638.
- Chikkatur, Ananth P. & Sagar, Ambuj D. & Abhyankar, Nikit & Sreekumar, N., 2007. "Tariff-based incentives for improving coal-power-plant efficiencies in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3744-3758, July.
- Qudrat-Ullah, Hassan, 2015. "Independent power (or pollution) producers? Electricity reforms and IPPs in Pakistan," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 240-251.
- Reddy, V. Ratna & Uitto, Juha I. & Frans, Dirk R. & Matin, Nilufar, 2006. "Achieving global environmental benefits through local development of clean energy? The case of small hilly hydel in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 4069-4080, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:33:y:2005:i:4:p:439-449. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.