Tariff-based incentives for improving coal-power-plant efficiencies in India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 1993. "A Theory of Incentives in Procurement and Regulation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262121743, January.
- Jannuzzi, Gilberto De Martino, 2005. "Power sector reforms in Brazil and its impacts on energy efficiency and research and development activities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(13), pages 1753-1762, September.
- Perkins, Richard, 2005. "Electricity sector restructuring in India: an environmentally beneficial policy?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 439-449, March.
- Richard A. Posner, 1974. "Theories of Economic Regulation," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 5(2), pages 335-358, Autumn.
- R. G. Lipsey & Kelvin Lancaster, 1956. "The General Theory of Second Best," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 11-32.
- Madhu Khanna & David Zilberman, 1999. "Barriers to Energy-Efficiency in Electricity Generation in India," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 25-41.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shukla, P.R. & Dhar, Subash & Victor, David G. & Jackson, Mike, 2009. "Assessment of demand for natural gas from the electricity sector in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3520-3534, September.
- Estache, Antonio & Tovar, Beatriz & Trujillo, Lourdes, 2008.
"How efficient are African electricity companies? Evidence from the Southern African countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1969-1979, June.
- Antonio Estache & B. Tovar & Lourdes Trujillo, 2008. "How efficient are African Electricity Companies? Evidence from the Southern African Countries," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/43909, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Chikkatur, Ananth P. & Sagar, Ambuj D. & Sankar, T.L., 2009. "Sustainable development of the Indian coal sector," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 942-953.
- Shackley, Simon & Verma, Preeti, 2008. "Tackling CO2 reduction in India through use of CO2 capture and storage (CCS): Prospects and challenges," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 3554-3561, September.
- Kabir Malik, Maureen Cropper, Alexander Limonov and Anoop Singh, 2015. "The Impact of Electricity Sector Restructuring on Coal-fired Power Plants in India," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
- Blenkinsopp, T. & Coles, S.R & Kirwan, K., 2013. "Renewable energy for rural communities in Maharashtra, India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 192-199.
- Ghosh, Ranjan & Kathuria, Vinish, 2016. "The effect of regulatory governance on efficiency of thermal power generation in India: A stochastic frontier analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 11-24.
- Kabir Malik & Maureen Cropper & Alexander Limonov & Anoop Singh, 2011. "Estimating the Impact of Restructuring on Electricity Generation Efficiency: The Case of the Indian Thermal Power Sector," NBER Working Papers 17383, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:7:p:3744-3758. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.