Renewable energy for rural communities in Maharashtra, India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thiam, Djiby-Racine, 2010. "Renewable decentralized in developing countries: Appraisal from microgrids project in Senegal," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1615-1623.
- Shukla, P.R. & Dhar, Subash & Victor, David G. & Jackson, Mike, 2009. "Assessment of demand for natural gas from the electricity sector in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3520-3534, September.
- Bhide, Anjali & Monroy, Carlos Rodríguez, 2011. "Energy poverty: A special focus on energy poverty in India and renewable energy technologies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 1057-1066, February.
- Chikkatur, Ananth P. & Sagar, Ambuj D. & Abhyankar, Nikit & Sreekumar, N., 2007. "Tariff-based incentives for improving coal-power-plant efficiencies in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3744-3758, July.
- Cao, Xia, 2003. "Climate change and energy development: implications for developing countries," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 61-67.
- N. Lesca, 2011. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00640604, HAL.
- Del Río, Pablo, 2007. "Encouraging the implementation of small renewable electricity CDM projects: An economic analysis of different options," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(7), pages 1361-1387, September.
- Hanjra, Munir A. & Qureshi, M. Ejaz, 2010. "Global water crisis and future food security in an era of climate change," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 365-377, October.
- Pohekar, S.D. & Kumar, Dinesh & Ramachandran, M., 2005. "Dissemination of cooking energy alternatives in India--a review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 379-393, August.
- Mustonen, S.M., 2010. "Rural energy survey and scenario analysis of village energy consumption: A case study in Lao People's Democratic Republic," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 1040-1048, February.
- Balachandra, P., 2011. "Dynamics of rural energy access in India: An assessment," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 5556-5567.
- Painuly, J.P, 2001. "Barriers to renewable energy penetration; a framework for analysis," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 73-89.
- Yuvaraj Dinesh Babu, N. & Michaelowa, Axel, 2003. "Removing barriers for renewable energy CDM projects in India and building capacity at the state level," HWWA Reports 237, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Jennings, Philip, 2009. "New directions in renewable energy education," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 435-439.
- C. Dominguez-Pery, 2011. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00740570, HAL.
- Chakrabarti, Snigdha & Chakrabarti, Subhendu, 2002. "Rural electrification programme with solar energy in remote region-a case study in an island," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 33-42, January.
- Nautiyal, Himanshu & Varun,, 2012. "Progress in renewable energy under clean development mechanism in India," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 2913-2919.
- Gurung, Anup & Gurung, Om Prakash & Oh, Sang Eun, 2011. "The potential of a renewable energy technology for rural electrification in Nepal: A case study from Tangting," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 3203-3210.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ana María González & Harrison Sandoval & Pilar Acosta & Felipe Henao, 2016. "On the Acceptance and Sustainability of Renewable Energy Projects—A Systems Thinking Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(11), pages 1-21, November.
- Sindhu, Sonal & Nehra, Vijay & Luthra, Sunil, 2016. "Identification and analysis of barriers in implementation of solar energy in Indian rural sector using integrated ISM and fuzzy MICMAC approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 70-88.
- Jeslin Drusila Nesamalar, J. & Venkatesh, P. & Charles Raja, S., 2017. "The drive of renewable energy in Tamilnadu: Status, barriers and future prospect," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 115-124.
- Choragudi, Sravanthi, 2013. "Off-grid solar lighting systems: A way align India's sustainable and inclusive development goals," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 890-899.
- Gabriel, Cle-Anne & Kirkwood, Jodyanne, 2016. "Business models for model businesses: Lessons from renewable energy entrepreneurs in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 336-349.
More about this item
KeywordsIndia; Renewable energy; Barriers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:60:y:2013:i:c:p:192-199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.