Good Regulatory Regimes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Merton, Robert C., 1977. "On the pricing of contingent claims and the Modigliani-Miller theorem," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 241-249, November.
- Majd, Saman & Pindyck, Robert S., 1987.
"Time to build, option value, and investment decisions,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 7-27, March.
- Saman Majd & Robert S. Pindyck, 1985. "Time to Build, Option Value, and Investment Decisions," NBER Working Papers 1654, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shlomo Kalish, 1983. "Monopolist Pricing with Dynamic Demand and Production Cost," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 2(2), pages 135-159.
- A. M. Spence, 1981. "The Learning Curve and Competition," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 12(1), pages 49-70, Spring.
- Drew Fudenberg & Jean Tirole, 1983. "Learning-by-Doing and Market Performance," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 14(2), pages 522-530, Autumn.
- Brennan, Michael J & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 1985. "Evaluating Natural Resource Investments," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(2), pages 135-157, April.
- Martin B. Zimmerman, 1982. "Learning Effects and the Commercialization of New Energy Technologies: The Case of Nuclear Power," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(2), pages 297-310, Autumn.
- McDonald, Robert & Siegel, Daniel, 1984. " Option Pricing When the Underlying Asset Earns a Below-Equilibrium Rate of Return: A Note," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 39(1), pages 261-265, March.
- McDonald, Robert L & Siegel, Daniel R, 1985. "Investment and the Valuation of Firms When There Is an Option to Shut Down," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(2), pages 331-349, June.
- Brennan, Michael J. & Schwartz, Eduardo S., 1978. "Finite Difference Methods and Jump Processes Arising in the Pricing of Contingent Claims: A Synthesis," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(03), pages 461-474, September.
- Marvin B. Lieberman, 1984. "The Learning Curve and Pricing in the Chemical Processing Industries," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 15(2), pages 213-228, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dairo Estrada A. & Sandra V. Rozo V., 2007. "Spatial competition in the Colombian deposit market," COYUNTURA ECONÓMICA, FEDESARROLLO, December.
- Aouam, Tarik & Muthuraman, Kumar & Rardin, Ronal L., 2016. "Robust optimization policy benchmarks and modeling errors in natural gas," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(3), pages 807-815.
- Bernstein, Jeffrey I & Sappington, David E M, 1999.
"Setting the X Factor in Price-Cap Regulation Plans,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 5-25, July.
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein & David E. M. Sappington, 1998. "Setting the X Factor in Price Cap Regulation Plans," NBER Working Papers 6622, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- T. N. Srinivasan, 2002. "Privatisation, Regulation, and Competition in South Asia," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 41(4), pages 389-422.
- David E. M. Sappington & Dennis L. Weisman, 2016. "The disparate adoption of price cap regulation in the U.S. telecommunications and electricity sectors," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 250-264, April.
- Yoshitaka Fukui & Kyoji Oda, 2012. "Discussion Paper: Who Should Take Responsibility for Unexpected Interest Changes? Lesson from the Privatization of Japanese Railroad System," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 263-278, June.
- Amir Jahan Khan, 2014. "Structure and Regulation of the Electricity Networks in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 53(4), pages 505-530.
- Peter Broer & Gijsbert Zwart, 2013.
"Optimal regulation of lumpy investments,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 177-196, October.
- Zwart, G. & Broer, D.P., 2012. "Optimal Regulation of Lumpy Investments," Discussion Paper 2012-020, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Gijsbert Zwart & Peter Broer, 2012. "Optimal regulation of lumpy investments," CPB Discussion Paper 214, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Mark Armstrong & David E.M. Sappington, 2006. "Regulation, Competition and Liberalization," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 44(2), pages 325-366, June.
- Dieter Bös, 2001. "Regulation: Theory and Concepts," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse32_2001, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Galal, Ahmed & Nauriyal, Bharat, 1995. "Regulating telecommunications in developing countries : outcomes, incentives, and commitment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1520, The World Bank.
- Philippe Gagnepain & Marc Ivaldi & David Martimort, 2013.
"The Cost of Contract Renegotiation: Evidence from the Local Public Sector,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 103(6), pages 2352-2383, October.
- Gagnepain, Philippe & Ivaldi, Marc & Martimort, David, 2009. "The Cost of contract renegotiation: evidence from the local public sector," UC3M Working papers. Economics we096742, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Gagnepain, Philippe & Ivaldi, Marc & Martimort, David, 2010. "The cost of contract renegotiation: Evidence from the local public sector," CEPR Discussion Papers 8042, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gagnepain, Philippe & Ivaldi, Marc & Martimort, David, 2010. "The Cost of Contract Renegotiation: Evidence from the Local Public Sector," TSE Working Papers 10-190, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Gagnepain, Philippe & Ivaldi, Marc & Martimort, David, 2010. "The Cost of Contract Renegotiation: Evidence from the Local Public Sector," IDEI Working Papers 637, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Philippe Gagnepain & Marc Ivaldi & David Martimort, 2013. "The cost of contract renegotiation: Evidence from the local public sector," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00710639, HAL.
- Ingo Vogelsang, 2006.
"Electricity Transmission Pricing and Performance-based Regulation,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 97-126.
- Ingo Vogelsang, 2005. "Electricity Transmission Pricing and Performance-Based Regulation," CESifo Working Paper Series 1474, CESifo Group Munich.
- Daniel Herold, 2017. "The Impact of Incentive Pay on Corporate Crime," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201752, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Harvey James & Derek Johnson, 2002. "Understanding Regulatory Environments and their Impact on Economic Change," Industrial Organization 0202001, EconWPA.
- John E. Kwoka, 1993. "Implementing price cops in telecommunications," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(4), pages 726-752.
- Marques, Vítor & Bento, Nuno & Costa, Paulo Moisés, 2014. "The “Smart Paradox”: Stimulate the deployment of smart grids with effective regulatory instruments," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 96-103.
- Richard Green & Jonathan Haskel, 2004. "Seeking a Premier-League Economy The Role of Privatization," NBER Chapters,in: Seeking a Premier Economy: The Economic Effects of British Economic Reforms, 1980-2000, pages 63-108 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrés Gomez-Lobo, 2017. "The efficiency case for transit subsidies in the presence of a ‘soft’ budget constraint," Working Papers wp447, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Jouravlev, Andrei & Lee, Terence R., 1998. "Regulating the private provision of drinking water and sanitation services," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Bertsch, Joachim & Hagspiel, Simeon, 2015. "Regulation of non-marketed outputs and substitutable inputs," EWI Working Papers 2015-6, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Armstrong, Mark & Sappington, David E.M., 2007. "Recent Developments in the Theory of Regulation," Handbook of Industrial Organization, Elsevier.
- J.A. den Hertog, 2010. "Review of economic theories of regulation," Working Papers 10-18, Utrecht School of Economics.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:4:y:2006:i:2:p:14567496 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:20:y:1989:i:autumn:p:417-436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.