Issues and problems in the power sectors of developing countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dimitrijevic, Zinaida & Salihbegovic, Iris, 2012. "Sustainability assessment of increasing renewable energy sources penetration – JP Elektroprivreda B&H case study," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 205-212.
- Gabriele, Alberto, 2004. "Policy alternatives in reforming energy utilities in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 1319-1337, July.
- Dunkerley, Joy, 1995. "Financing the energy sector in developing countries : Context and overview," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(11), pages 929-939, November.
- Rahman, Syed Masiur & Khondaker, A.N., 2012. "Mitigation measures to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and enhance carbon capture and storage in Saudi Arabia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 2446-2460.
- Dimitrijevic, Zinaida & Tatic, Kasim & Knezevic, Aleksandar & Salihbegovic, Iris, 2011. "External costs from coal-fired thermal plants and sulphur dioxide emission limit values for new plants in Bosnia and Herzegovina," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3036-3041, June.
- Oseni, Musiliu O., 2011. "An analysis of the power sector performance in Nigeria," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4765-4774.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:21:y:1993:i:7:p:735-747. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.