Energy policy modelling: agenda for developing countries
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Henrik Klinge Jacobsen, 2000. "Technology Diffusion in Energy-Economy Models: The Case of Danish Vintage Models," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 43-71.
- Blackman, Allen & Wu, Xun, 1999.
"Foreign direct investment in china's power sector: trends, benefits and barriers,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(12), pages 695-711, November.
- Blackman, Allen & Wu, Xun, 1998. "Foreign Direct Investment in China's Power Sector: Trends, Benefits and Barriers," Discussion Papers dp-98-50, Resources For the Future.
- Clarke, John F. & Edmonds, J. A., 1993. "Modelling energy technologies in a competitive market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 123-129, April.
- La Rovere, E. L. & Legey, L. F. L. & Miguez, J. D. G., 1994. "Alternative energy strategies for abatement of carbon emissions in Brazil A cost-benefit analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(11), pages 914-924, November.
- Werner Hediger, 1999. "Integrating sustainability in energy policy modelling," International Journal of Global Energy Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 12(1/2/3/4/5), pages 1-14.
- Klinge Jacobsen, Henrik, 1998. "Integrating the bottom-up and top-down approach to energy-economy modelling: the case of Denmark," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 443-461, September.
- Mongia, Nandita & Sathaye, Jayant & Mongia, Puran, 1994. "Energy use and carbon implications in India Focus on industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(11), pages 894-906, November.
- Mendonca, Augusto F. & Dahl, Carol, 1999. "The Brazilian electrical system reform," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 73-83, February.
- Amous, Samir & Revet, Dominique & Sokona, Youba, 1994. "Greenhouse gas abatement in Senegal A case study of least-cost options," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(11), pages 947-954, November.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang & Folmer, Henk, 1998. "Economic modelling approaches to cost estimates for the control of carbon dioxide emissions1," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 101-120, February.
- Hourcade, Jean-Charles, 1993. "Modelling long-run scenarios : Methodology lessons from a prospective study on a low CO2 intensive country," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 309-326, March.
- Finon, Dominique, 1974. "Optimisation model for the French energy sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 136-151, June.
- Beaver, Ron, 1993. "Structural comparison of the models in EMF 12," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 238-248, March.
- E. R. Petersen, 1973. "A Dynamic Programming Model for the Expansion of Electric Power Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(4-Part-II), pages 656-664, December.
- Maya, R. S. & Fenhann, Jorgen, 1994. "Methodological lessons and results from UNEP GHG abatement costing studies The case of Zimbabwe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(11), pages 955-963, November.
- Grubler, Arnulf & Nakicenovic, Nebojsa & Victor, David G., 1999. "Dynamics of energy technologies and global change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 247-280, May.
- Hobbs, Benjamin F., 1995. "Optimization methods for electric utility resource planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 1-20, May.
- Lookman, Aziz A & Rubin, Edward S, 1998. "Barriers to adopting least-cost particulate control strategies for Indian power plants," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(14), pages 1053-1063, December.
- Abdalla, Kathleen L., 1994. "Energy policies for sustainable development in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 29-36, January. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:30:y:2002:i:2:p:97-106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.