Do model structures affect findings? Two energy consumption and CO2 emission scenarios for Brazil in 2010
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shukla, P. R., 1995. "Greenhouse gas models and abatement costs for developing nations : A critical assessment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 677-687, August.
- Jean Charles Hourcade, 1993. "Modelling long-run scenarios," Post-Print halshs-00008564, HAL.
- Beaver, Ron, 1993. "Structural comparison of the models in EMF 12," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 238-248, March.
- Grubb, Michael, 1993. "Policy modelling for climate change : The missing models," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 203-208, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William Wills & Julien Lefèvre, 2012. "The Impact Of A Carbon Tax Over The Brazilian Economy In 2030 -Imaclim: The Hybrid Cge Model Approach," Post-Print hal-01685994, HAL.
- Jebaraj, S. & Iniyan, S., 2006. "A review of energy models," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 281-311, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:29:y:2001:i:10:p:777-785. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.