Profitability and taxation in the UKCS oil and gas industry: analysing the distribution of rewards between company and country
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Garnaut, Ross & Clunies Ross, Anthony, 1975. "Uncertainty, Risk Aversion and the Taxing of Natural Resource Projects," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 85(338), pages 272-287, June.
- Christopher Johnson, 1979. "The Improvement of the North Sea Tax System," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 1(1), pages 39-50, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabriele, Alberto, 2004. "Policy alternatives in reforming energy utilities in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 1319-1337, July.
- Abdo, Hafez, 2010. "The taxation of UK oil and gas production: Why the windfalls got away," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5625-5635, October.
- Nakhle, Carole, 2007. "Do high oil prices justify an increase in taxation in a mature oil province? The case of the UK continental shelf," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 4305-4318, August.
- Carole Nakhle, 2007. "Do High Oil Prices Justify an Increase in Taxation in a Mature Oil Province? The Case of the UK Continental Shelf," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 116, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Alberto Gabriele, 2004. "Policy Alternatives In Reforming Power Utilities In Developing Countries: A Critical Survey," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 168, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Gunton, Thomas, 2004. "Energy rent and public policy: an analysis of the Canadian coal industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 151-163, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:26:y:1998:i:10:p:795-812. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.