The taxation of UK oil and gas production: Why the windfalls got away
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rutledge, Ian & Wright, Philip, 1998. "Profitability and taxation in the UKCS oil and gas industry: analysing the distribution of rewards between company and country," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(10), pages 795-812, August.
- Favero, Carlo A. & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 1994. "Oil investment in the North Sea," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 308-329, July.
- Michael Saunders, 1987. "Oil taxation: the cross-field allowance," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 8(4), pages 55-68, December.
- Smith, B., 1999. "The Impossibility of a Neutral Resource Rent Tax," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 1999-380, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Zhang, Lei, 1997. "Neutrality and Efficiency of Petroleum Revenue Tax: A Theoretical Assessment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(443), pages 1106-1120, July.
- Garnaut, Ross & Clunies Ross, Anthony, 1975. "Uncertainty, Risk Aversion and the Taxing of Natural Resource Projects," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 85(338), pages 272-287, June.
- Michael Devereux, 1983. "Changes in the taxation of North Sea oil," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 4(2), pages 75-79, May.
- Smith, B., 1999. "The Impossibility of a Neutral Resource Rent Tax," Papers 380, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdo, Hafez, 2014. "Investigating the effectiveness of different forms of mineral resources governance in meeting the objectives of the UK petroleum fiscal regime," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 48-56.
- Sylvain Rossiaud, 2014. "Opening the upstream oil industry to private companies," Working Papers halshs-00960681, HAL.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:10:p:5625-5635. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .