The Impossibility of a Neutral Resource Rent Tax
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Dowell, 1978. "Resources Rent Taxation," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 3(2), pages 127-146, October.
- Emerson, Craig & Garnaut, Ross, 1984. "Mineral Leasing Policy: Competitive Bidding and the Resource Rent Tax Given Various Responses to Risk," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 60(169), pages 133-142, June.
- Fraser, Rob, 1993. "On the Neutrality of the Resource Rent Tax," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 69(204), pages 56-60, March.
- Swan, Peter L, 1976. "Income Taxes, Profit Taxes and Neutrality of Optimizing Decisions," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 52(138), pages 166-181, June.
- Garnaut, Ross & Clunies Ross, Anthony, 1979. "The Neutrality of the Resource Rent Tax," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 55(150), pages 193-201, September.
- Fraser, Rob & Kingwell, Ross, 1997. "Can expected tax revenue be increased by an investment-preserving switch from ad valorem royalties to a resource rent tax?," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 103-108, September.
- Emerson, Craig & Lloyd, P J, 1983. "Improving Mineral Taxation Policy in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 59(166), pages 232-244, September.
- Garnaut, Ross & Clunies Ross, Anthony, 1975. "Uncertainty, Risk Aversion and the Taxing of Natural Resource Projects," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 85(338), pages 272-287, June.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdo, Hafez, 2010. "The taxation of UK oil and gas production: Why the windfalls got away," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5625-5635, October.
More about this item
KeywordsMINING ; TAXES ; INVESTMENTS;
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- Q38 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy (includes OPEC Policy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:acb:cbeeco:1999-380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feanuau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.