State Taxation of the Iron Ore Industry in Western Australia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- K.G. Williams & R.W. Fraser, 1985. "State Taxation of the Iron Ore industry in Western Australia," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 85-03, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barnett, Donald W. & Anderson, David L., 1983. "Taxation of uranium mining in Canada and Australia," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 252-260, December.
- Garnaut, Ross & Clunies Ross, Anthony, 1975. "Uncertainty, Risk Aversion and the Taxing of Natural Resource Projects," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 85(338), pages 272-287, June.
- Campbell, H F & Lindner, R K, 1985.
"Mineral Exploration and the Neutrality of Rent Royalties,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 61(172), pages 445-449, March.
- H.F. Campbell & R.K. Lindner, 1984. "Mineral Exploration and the Neutrality of Rent Royalties," School of Economics Working Papers 1984-02, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Emerson, Craig & Lloyd, P J, 1983. "Improving Mineral Taxation Policy in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 59(166), pages 232-244, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecr:v:18:y:1985:i:1:p:30-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.