Charging for the use of plant varieties
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bardsley, Peter & Harris, Michael, 1987.
"An Approach To The Econometric Estimation Of Attitudes To Risk In Agriculture,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 31(2), pages 1-15, August.
- Peter Bardsley & M. Harris, 1987. "An Approach To The Econometric Estimation Of Attitudes To Risk In Agriculture," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 31(2), pages 112-126, August.
- R.W. Fraser, 1991. "Price-Support Effects On Ec Producers," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 1-10.
- Fraser, Rob W., 1999. "An analysis of the Western Australian gold royalty," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 43(1), pages 1-16, March.
- Fraser, Rob & Kingwell, Ross, 1997. "Can expected tax revenue be increased by an investment-preserving switch from ad valorem royalties to a resource rent tax?," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 103-108, September.
- Emerson, Craig & Lloyd, P J, 1983. "Improving Mineral Taxation Policy in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 59(166), pages 232-244, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pluske, Johanna M., 2003. "Economics in plant breeding: A case focusing on doubled haploid technology," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 58199, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Wright, Brian D. & Pardey, Philip G. & Nottenburg, Carol & Koo, Bonwoo, 2007. "Agricultural Innovation: Investments and Incentives," Handbook of Agricultural Economics, Elsevier.
- Beard, Rodney, 2008. "End-Point versus Point of Sale Levying of Plant Breeding Royalties: An Economic Analysis using Optimal Control Theory," MPRA Paper 7178, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aareaj:117468. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.