The Political Economy of Oil Production in Latin America
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang, Roberto & Hevia, Constantino & Loayza, Norman, 2018.
"Privatization And Nationalization Cycles,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(02), pages 331-361, March.
- Chang, Roberto & Hevia, Constantino & Loayza, Norman, 2009. "Privatization and nationalization cycles," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5029, The World Bank.
- Roberto Chang & Constantino Hevia & Norman Loayza, 2010. "Privatization and Nationalization Cycles," NBER Working Papers 16126, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberto Chang & Constantino Hevia & Norman Loayza, 2015. "Privatization and Nationalization Cycles," Working Papers 2015-47, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Martín Gonzalez-Rozada & Matías Escudero & Martín Solá, 2014.
"Toward a “New” Inflation-Targeting Framework: The Case of Uruguay,"
ECONOMIA JOURNAL OF THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION,
ECONOMIA JOURNAL OF THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION, vol. 0(Fall 2014), pages 89-131, June.
- Matias Escudero & Martin Gonzalez-Rozada & Martin Sola, 2014. "Towards a “New” Inflation Targeting Framework: The Case of Uruguay," Department of Economics Working Papers 2014-01, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Roberto Steiner, 2014. "Taxation and Economic Growth in Colombia," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6379, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Martín González-Rozada & Martín Sola, 2014. "Towards a “New” Inflation Targeting Framework: The Case of Uruguay," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-486, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Matias Escudero & Martin Gonzalez-Rozada & Martin Sola, 2014. "Towards a “New” Inflation Targeting Framework: The Case of Uruguay," Department of Economics Working Papers wp201401, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Stan du Plessis, 2011. "Nationalising South African mines: Back to a prosperous future, or down a rabbit hole?," Working Papers 17/2011, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:worbus:v:53:y:2018:i:1:p:15-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beatriz Calzada Olvera, 2014. "The Millennium Development Goals after 2015: A Proposal for 2015-2030," Competence Centre on Money, Trade, Finance and Development 1401, Hochschule fuer Technik und Wirtschaft, Berlin.
- Smith, James L., 2013.
"Issues in extractive resource taxation: A review of research methods and models,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 320-331.
- James L. Smith, 2012. "Issues in Extractive Resource Taxation; A Review of Research Methods and Models," IMF Working Papers 12/287, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsOil industry; expropiation; invesment; taxation; Latin America;
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000425:008595. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.