Taxation, Depletion, and Welfare: A Simulation Study of the U.S. Petroleum Resource
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ines Österle, 2012. "Fossil Fuel Extraction and Climate Policy: A Review of the Green Paradox with Endogenous Resource Exploration," Working Papers 2012.13, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:101:y:2018:i:c:p:157-180 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ucp:jaerec:doi:10.1086/694034 is not listed on IDEAS
- Managi, Shunsuke & Opaluch, James J. & Jin, Di & Grigalunas, Thomas A., 2006. "Stochastic frontier analysis of total factor productivity in the offshore oil and gas industry," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 204-215, November.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:107:y:2017:i:c:p:448-458 is not listed on IDEAS
- Weber, Jeremy G. & Wang, Yongsheng & Chomas, Maxwell, 2016.
"A quantitative description of state-level taxation of oil and gas production in the continental U.S,"
Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 289-301.
- Weber, Jeremy G. & Wang, Yongsheng & Chomas, Maxwell, 2016. "A Quantitative Description of State-Level Taxation of Oil and Gas Production in the Continental U.S," MPRA Paper 71733, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leighty, Wayne W. & Lin, C.Y. Cynthia, 2008. "Tax policy can change the production path: an empirical model of optimal oil extraction in Alaska," Working Papers 225894, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Cakir Melek, Nida, 2014. "Productivity, nationalization, and the role of "news": lessons from the 1970s," Research Working Paper RWP 14-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Smith, James L., 2013.
"Issues in extractive resource taxation: A review of research methods and models,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 320-331.
- James L. Smith, 2012. "Issues in Extractive Resource Taxation; A Review of Research Methods and Models," IMF Working Papers 12/287, International Monetary Fund.
- Rowse, John, 1997. "On ad valorem taxation of nonrenewable resource production," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 221-239, August.
- Smith, James L., 2014. "A parsimonious model of tax avoidance and distortions in petroleum exploration and development," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 140-157.
- Leighty, Wayne & Lin, C.-Y. Cynthia, 2012. "Tax policy can change the production path: A model of optimal oil extraction in Alaska," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 759-774.
- Amundsen, Eirik S. & Bergman, Lars, 2005. "International Redistribution of Resource Rents: An alternative perspective on the Kyoto process," MPRA Paper 10624, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jakobsson, Kristofer & Söderbergh, Bengt & Snowden, Simon & Aleklett, Kjell, 2014. "Bottom-up modeling of oil production: A review of approaches," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 113-123.
- Fitzgerald Timothy, 2012. "Natural Resource Production under Divided Ownership: Evidence from Coalbed Methane," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 8(3), pages 719-757, December.
- Alan Gelb, Kai Kaiser, and Lorena Vinuela, 2012. "How Much Does Natural Resource Extraction Really Diminish National Wealth? The Implications of Discovery - Working Paper 290," Working Papers 290, Center for Global Development.
- Olmstead, Sheila & Richardson, Nathan, 2014. "Managing the Risks of Shale Gas Development Using Innovative Legal and Regulatory Approaches," Discussion Papers dp-14-15, Resources For the Future.
- Black, Geoffrey & LaFrance, Jeffrey T., 1998. "Is Hotelling's Rule Relevant to Domestic Oil Production?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 149-169, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeeman:v:24:y:1993:i:2:p:159-187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.