Investigating the effectiveness of different forms of mineral resources governance in meeting the objectives of the UK petroleum fiscal regime
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Devereux, Michael P & Griffith, Rachel, 2003. "Evaluating Tax Policy for Location Decisions," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 10(2), pages 107-126, March.
- Zhang, Lei, 1995. "Taxing Economic Rents in Oil Production : An Assessment of UK PRT," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 445, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Kemp, Alexander G, 1975. "Fiscal Policy and the Profitability of North Sea Oil Exploitation," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 22(3), pages 237-260, November.
- Zhang, Lei, 1997. "Neutrality and Efficiency of Petroleum Revenue Tax: A Theoretical Assessment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(443), pages 1106-1120, July.
- Garnaut, Ross & Clunies Ross, Anthony, 1975. "Uncertainty, Risk Aversion and the Taxing of Natural Resource Projects," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 85(338), pages 272-287, June.
- Abdo, Hafez, 2010. "The taxation of UK oil and gas production: Why the windfalls got away," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5625-5635, October.
- Hughes, Helen, 1975. "Economic rents, the distribution of gains from mineral exploitation, and mineral development policy," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 3(11-12), pages 811-825.
- Zhang, Lei, 1995. "Taxing Economic Rents In Oil Production: An Assessment Of Uk Prt," Economic Research Papers 268694, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Kemp, Alexander G. & Stephen, Linda, 2011. "The Short and Long Term Prospects for Activity in the UK Continental Shelf: the 2011 Perspective," SIRE Discussion Papers 654, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Furtado, Lucas S. & Gonçalves, Edson & Costa, Luciano A.R., 2019. "Risk and rewards dynamics: Measuring the attractiveness of the fiscal regime in the presence of exploratory risks," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 1274-1287.
More about this item
KeywordsGovernance; Petroleum; Policy; UK;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:65:y:2014:i:c:p:48-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.