Emissions from electricity generation in Malaysia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Liu, K. & Güven, H. & Beyene, A. & Lowrey, P., 1994. "A comparison of the field performance of thermal energy storage (TES) and conventional chiller systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 889-900.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saidur, R. & Masjuki, H.H. & Jamaluddin, M.Y. & Ahmed, S., 2007. "Energy and associated greenhouse gas emissions from household appliances in Malaysia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1648-1657, March.
- Saidur, R. & Rahim, N.A. & Ping, H.W. & Jahirul, M.I. & Mekhilef, S. & Masjuki, H.H., 2009. "Energy and emission analysis for industrial motors in Malaysia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3650-3658, September.
- Hasan, M.H. & Muzammil, W.K. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Jannifar, A. & Hasanuddin, I., 2012. "A review on the pattern of electricity generation and emission in Indonesia from 1987 to 2009," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 3206-3219.
- Saidur, R. & Mahlia, T.M.I., 2010. "Energy, economic and environmental benefits of using high-efficiency motors to replace standard motors for the Malaysian industries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4617-4625, August.
- Saidur, R., 2009. "Energy consumption, energy savings, and emission analysis in Malaysian office buildings," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 4104-4113, October.
More about this item
KeywordsEmissions; Energy sources; Electricity generation; Malaysia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:27:y:2002:i:2:p:293-300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.