The case study of furnace use and energy conservation in iron and steel industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kramer, Klaas Jan & Moll, Henri C. & Nonhebel, Sanderine & Wilting, Harry C., 1999. "Greenhouse gas emissions related to Dutch food consumption," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 203-216, April.
- Lin, Jiang, 2007. "Energy conservation investments: A comparison between China and the US," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 916-924, February.
- Lasco, Rodel D & Lales, Joveno S & Arnuevo, Ma.Theresa & Guillermo, Ina Q & de Jesus, Agnes C & Medrano, Reinero & Bajar, Orlando F & Mendoza, Cirilo V, 2002. "Carbon dioxide (CO2) storage and sequestration of land cover in the Leyte Geothermal Reservation," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 307-315.
- Ibrik, Imad H. & Mahmoud, Marwan M., 2005. "Energy efficiency improvement procedures and audit results of electrical, thermal and solar applications in Palestine," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 651-658, March.
- Mukherjee, Kankana, 2008. "Energy use efficiency in the Indian manufacturing sector: An interstate analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 662-672, February.
- Fromme, JW, 1996. "Energy conservation in the Russian manufacturing industry. Potentials and obstacles," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 245-252, March.
- Pollio, Gerald & Uchida, Koichi, 1999. "Management background, corporate governance and industrial restructuring: the Japanese upstream petroleum industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(14), pages 813-832, December.
- Thollander, Patrik & Karlsson, Magnus & Söderström, Mats & Creutz, Dan, 2005. "Reducing industrial energy costs through energy-efficiency measures in a liberalized European electricity market: case study of a Swedish iron foundry," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 115-126, June.
- Siwei, Lang & Yu Joe Huang,, 1993. "Energy conservation standard for space heating in Chinese urban residential buildings," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 18(8), pages 871-892.
- Blok, Kornelis & Worrell, Ernst & Cuelenaere, Rob & Turkenburg, Wim, 1993. "The cost effectiveness of CO2 emission reduction achieved by energy conservation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 656-667, June.
- Steg, Linda, 2008. "Promoting household energy conservation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 4449-4453, December.
- Ross, Marc, 1987. "Industrial energy conservation and the steel industry of the United States," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 12(10), pages 1135-1152.
- J.A. Sathaye & W.R. Makundi & K. Andrasko & R. Boer & N.H. Ravindranath & P. Sudha & S. Rao & R. Lasco & F. Pulhin & O. Masera & A. Ceron & J. Ordonez & X. Deying & X. Zhang & S. Zuomin, 2001. "Carbon mitigation potential and costs of forestry options in Brazil, China, India, Indonesia, Mexico, the Philippines and Tanzania," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 185-211, September.
- Sardianou, Eleni, 2007. "Estimating energy conservation patterns of Greek households," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3778-3791, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Su, Te-Li & Chan, David Yih-Liang & Hung, Ching-Yuan & Hong, Gui-Bing, 2013. "The status of energy conservation in Taiwan's cement industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 481-486.
- Kaplowitz, Michael D. & Thorp, Laurie & Coleman, Kayla & Kwame Yeboah, Felix, 2012. "Energy conservation attitudes, knowledge, and behaviors in science laboratories," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 581-591.
- Sreekanth, K.J., 2016. "Review on integrated strategies for energy policy planning and evaluation of GHG mitigation alternatives," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 837-850.
- Ma, Chih-Ming & Chen, Ming-Hue & Hong, Gui-Bing, 2012. "Energy conservation status in Taiwanese food industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 458-463.
- Liu, H. & Saffaripour, M. & Mellin, P. & Grip, C.-E. & Yang, W. & Blasiak, W., 2014. "A thermodynamic study of hot syngas impurities in steel reheating furnaces – Corrosion and interaction with oxide scales," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 352-361.
- Lin, Boqiang & Wu, Ya & Zhang, Li, 2011. "Estimates of the potential for energy conservation in the Chinese steel industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3680-3689, June.
- Hong, Gui-Bing & Ma, Chih-Ming & Chen, Hua-Wei & Chuang, Kai-Jen & Chang, Chang-Tang & Su, Te-Li, 2011. "Energy flow analysis in pulp and paper industry," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 3063-3068.
- Hong, Gui-Bing & Su, Te-Li & Lee, Jenq-Daw & Hsu, Tsung-Chi & Chen, Hua-Wei, 2010. "Energy conservation potential in Taiwanese textile industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7048-7053, November.
- Ansari, Nastaran & Seifi, Abbas, 2012. "A system dynamics analysis of energy consumption and corrective policies in Iranian iron and steel industry," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 334-343.
- Lu, Shyi-Min & Lu, Ching & Tseng, Kuo-Tung & Chen, Falin & Chen, Chen-Liang, 2013. "Energy-saving potential of the industrial sector of Taiwan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 674-683.
- Thompson, Shirley & Si, Minxing, 2014. "Strategic analysis of energy efficiency projects: Case study of a steel mill in Manitoba," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 814-819.
- Bai, Yin & Liu, Yong, 2013. "An exploration of residents’ low-carbon awareness and behavior in Tianjin, China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1261-1270.
- Lin, Hsin-Chiu & Chan, David Yih-Liang & Lin, Wei-Chun & Hsu, Chung-Hsuan & Hong, Gui-Bing, 2014. "Status of energy conservation in Taiwan's pulp and paper industry," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 680-685.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy audits; Iron and steel industry; Taiwan;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:35:y:2010:i:4:p:1665-1670. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.