Greenhouse gas emissions related to Dutch food consumption
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Per Christensen, 1997. "Different Lifestyles And Their Impact On The Environment," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(1), pages 30-35.
- Carlsson-Kanyama, Annika, 1998. "Climate change and dietary choices -- how can emissions of greenhouse gases from food consumption be reduced?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(3-4), pages 277-293, November.
- van Engelenburg, B. C. W. & van Rossum, T. F. M. & Blok, K. & Vringer, K., 1994. "Calculating the energy requirments of household purchases : A practical step by step method," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(8), pages 648-656, August.
- Wilhite, Harold & Nakagami, Hidetoshi & Masuda, Takashi & Yamaga, Yukiko & Haneda, Hiroshi, 1996. "A cross-cultural analysis of household energy use behaviour in Japan and Norway," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(9), pages 795-803, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hong, Gui-Bing & Ma, Chih-Ming & Chen, Hua-Wei & Chuang, Kai-Jen & Chang, Chang-Tang & Su, Te-Li, 2011. "Energy flow analysis in pulp and paper industry," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 3063-3068.
- Zhang, L.X. & Wang, C.B. & Bahaj, A.S., 2014. "Carbon emissions by rural energy in China," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 641-649.
- Oulu, Martin, 2015. "The unequal exchange of Dutch cheese and Kenyan roses: Introducing and testing an LCA-based methodology for estimating ecologically unequal exchange," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 372-383.
- Kaparaju, P. & Rintala, J., 2011. "Mitigation of greenhouse gas emissions by adopting anaerobic digestion technology on dairy, sow and pig farms in Finland," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 31-41.
- Murphy, J.D. & McCarthy, K., 2005. "Ethanol production from energy crops and wastes for use as a transport fuel in Ireland," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 148-166.
- Michael Huesemann & Joyce Huesemann, 2008. "Will progress in science and technology avert or accelerate global collapse? A critical analysis and policy recommendations," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 10(6), pages 787-825, December.
- Hong, Gui-Bing & Su, Te-Li & Lee, Jenq-Daw & Hsu, Tsung-Chi & Chen, Hua-Wei, 2010. "Energy conservation potential in Taiwanese textile industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7048-7053, November.
- Corey Allan & Suzi Kerr & Campbell Will, 2015. "Are we turning a brighter shade of green? The relationship between household characteristics and greenhouse gas emissions from consumption in New Zealand," Working Papers 15_06, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Panzone, Luca A. & Wossink, Ada & Southerton, Dale, 2013. "The design of an environmental index of sustainable food consumption: A pilot study using supermarket data," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 44-55.
- Jerome Vanclay & John Shortiss & Scott Aulsebrook & Angus Gillespie & Ben Howell & Rhoda Johanni & Michael Maher & Kelly Mitchell & Mark Stewart & Jim Yates, 2011. "Customer Response to Carbon Labelling of Groceries," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 153-160, March.
- Berners-Lee, M. & Hoolohan, C. & Cammack, H. & Hewitt, C.N., 2012. "The relative greenhouse gas impacts of realistic dietary choices," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 184-190.
- Chan, David Yih-Liang & Yang, Kuang-Han & Hsu, Chung-Hsuan & Chien, Min-Hsien & Hong, Gui-Bing, 2007. "Current situation of energy conservation in high energy-consuming industries in Taiwan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 202-209, January.
- Pachauri, Shonali, 2004. "An analysis of cross-sectional variations in total household energy requirements in India using micro survey data," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(15), pages 1723-1735, October.
- Carlsson-Kanyama, Annika & Ekstrom, Marianne Pipping & Shanahan, Helena, 2003. "Food and life cycle energy inputs: consequences of diet and ways to increase efficiency," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2-3), pages 293-307, March.
- Kerkhof, Annemarie C. & Benders, Ren M.J. & Moll, Henri C., 2009. "Determinants of variation in household CO2 emissions between and within countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1509-1517, April.
- Abeliotis, Konstadinos & Costarelli, Vassiliki & Anagnostopoulos, Konstadinos, 2016. "The Effect of Different Types of Diet on Greenhouse Gas Emissions in Greece," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 7(1).
- Yih-Liang Chan, David & Yang, Kuang-Han & Lee, Jenq-Daw & Hong, Gui-Bing, 2010. "The case study of furnace use and energy conservation in iron and steel industry," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 1665-1670.
- Mancini, Lucia & Lettenmeier, Michael & Rohn, Holger & Liedtke, Christa, 2012. "Application of the MIPS method for assessing the sustainability of production–consumption systems of food," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 81(3), pages 779-793.
- Zokaei, Keivan, 2009. "Sustainable Development and Food Chain Dynamics: A Question of the Ultimate Measure of Sustainability," 2009 International European Forum, February 15-20, 2009, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 59203, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- van Dooren, C. & Marinussen, Mari & Blonk, Hans & Aiking, Harry & Vellinga, Pier, 2014. "Exploring dietary guidelines based on ecological and nutritional values: A comparison of six dietary patterns," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 36-46.
- O’Brien, Donal & Shalloo, Laurence & Patton, Joe & Buckley, Frank & Grainger, Chris & Wallace, Michael, 2012. "A life cycle assessment of seasonal grass-based and confinement dairy farms," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 33-46.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:27:y:1999:i:4:p:203-216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.