International aviation emissions to 2025: Can emissions be stabilised without restricting demand?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vedantham, Anu & Oppenheimer, Michael, 1998. "Long-term scenarios for aviation: Demand and emissions of CO2 and NOx," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(8), pages 625-641, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Turan, Onder, 2015. "An exergy way to quantify sustainability metrics for a high bypass turbofan engine," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 722-736.
- Benoît Chèze & Pascal Gastineau & Julien Chevallier, 2011.
"Air traffic energy efficiency differs from place to place: New results from a macro-level approach,"
CEPII research center, issue 126-127, pages 151-177.
- Benoit Cheze & Pascal Gastineau & Julien Chevallier, 2012. "Air traffic energy efficiency differs from place to place: new results from a macro-level approach," Working Papers 1205, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Chèze, Benoît & Gastineau, Pascal & Chevallier, Julien, 2011.
"Forecasting world and regional aviation jet fuel demands to the mid-term (2025),"
Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5147-5158, September.
- Benoît Cheze & Pascal Gastineau & Julien Chevallier, 2011. "Forecasting world and regional aviation jet fuel demands to the mid-term (2025)," Post-Print hal-00990189, HAL.
- repec:eee:energy:v:140:y:2017:i:p2:p:1378-1386 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6792 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/9263 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ekholm, Tommi & Soimakallio, Sampo & Moltmann, Sara & Höhne, Niklas & Syri, Sanna & Savolainen, Ilkka, 2010. "Effort sharing in ambitious, global climate change mitigation scenarios," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 1797-1810, April.
- Alonso, G. & Benito, A. & Lonza, L. & Kousoulidou, M., 2014. "Investigations on the distribution of air transport traffic and CO2 emissions within the European Union," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 85-93.
- GonzÃ¡lez, Rodrigo & Hosoda, Eiji B., 2016. "Environmental impact of aircraft emissions and aviation fuel tax in Japan," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 234-240.
- Li, Ye & Wang, Yan-zhang & Cui, Qiang, 2016. "Has airline efficiency affected by the inclusion of aviation into European Union Emission Trading Scheme? Evidences from 22 airlines during 2008–2012," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 8-22.
- McCollum, David & Yang, Christopher, 2009. "Achieving deep reductions in US transport greenhouse gas emissions: Scenario analysis and policy implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5580-5596, December.
- Benoit Cheze & Julien Chevallier & Pascal Gastineau, 2012. "Will technological progress be sufficient to effectively lead the air transport to a sustainable development in the mid-term (2025)?," Working Papers 1207, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Benoît Chèze & Julien Chevallier & Pascal Gastineau, 2012. "Will technological progress be sufficient to stabilize CO2 emissions from air transport in the mid-term?," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-35, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Amizadeh, Fatemeh & Alonso, Gustavo & Benito, Arturo & Morales-Alonso, Gustavo, 2016. "Analysis of the recent evolution of commercial air traffic CO2 emissions and fleet utilization in the six largest national markets of the European Union," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 9-19.
- Liu, Guangrui & Yan, Beibei & Chen, Guanyi, 2013. "Technical review on jet fuel production," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 59-70.
- Hu, Jing & Crijns-Graus, Wina & Lam, Long & Gilbert, Alyssa, 2015. "Ex-ante evaluation of EU ETS during 2013–2030: EU-internal abatement," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 152-163.
- Bakhat, Mohcine & Rosselló, Jaume, 2011. "Estimation of tourism-induced electricity consumption: The case study of Balearics Islands, Spain," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 437-444, May.
- repec:eee:transa:v:103:y:2017:i:c:p:525-540 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhou, Wenji & Wang, Tao & Yu, Yadong & Chen, Dingjiang & Zhu, Bing, 2016. "Scenario analysis of CO2 emissions from China’s civil aviation industry through 2030," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 100-108.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/9262 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sandrine Meyer & Julien Matheys & Annalia Bernardini & Tom Van Lier & Andrew Ferrone & Philippe Marbaix & Patrick Grenier, 2012. "Aviation and the Belgian Climate Policy: Integration Options and Impacts: Phase II: ABC Impacts," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/137072, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Yang Xubiao, 2014. "Alternative scheme of inclusion of international aviation in EU ETS and Chinese strategy," Journal of Social Sciences (COES&RJ-JSS), , vol. 3(3), pages 426-438, July.
- Macintosh, Andrew, 2010. "Keeping warming within the 2Â Â°C limit after Copenhagen," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 2964-2975, June.
- Vespermann, Jan & Wald, Andreas, 2011. "Much Ado about Nothing? – An analysis of economic impacts and ecologic effects of the EU-emission trading scheme in the aviation industry," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(10), pages 1066-1076.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6794 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInternational aviation Climate change Emissions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:37:y:2009:i:1:p:264-273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.