The future tourism mobility of the world population: Emission growth versus climate policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Akerman, Jonas & Hojer, Mattias, 2006. "How much transport can the climate stand?--Sweden on a sustainable path in 2050," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(14), pages 1944-1957, September.
- Vedantham, Anu & Oppenheimer, Michael, 1998. "Long-term scenarios for aviation: Demand and emissions of CO2 and NOx," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(8), pages 625-641, July.
- Tight, M.R. & Bristow, A.L. & Pridmore, A. & May, A.D., 2005. "What is a sustainable level of CO2 emissions from transport activity in the UK in 2050?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 235-244, May.
- Schafer, Andreas & Victor, David G., 1999. "Global passenger travel: implications for carbon dioxide emissions," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 657-679.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:54:y:2016:i:c:p:275-283 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:5:p:1038-1041 is not listed on IDEAS
- Filimonau, Viachaslau & Dickinson, Janet & Robbins, Derek & Reddy, Maharaj Vijay, 2013. "The role of ‘indirect’ greenhouse gas emissions in tourism: Assessing the hidden carbon impacts from a holiday package tour," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 78-91.
- Aaron Gutiérrez & Daniel Miravet, 2016. "The Determinants of Tourist Use of Public Transport at the Destination," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(9), pages 1-16, September.
- Shaun Vorster & Marius Ungerer & Jako Volschenk, 2012. "2050 Scenarios for Long-Haul Tourism in the Evolving Global Climate Change Regime," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-51, December.
- repec:agr:journl:v:1(614):y:2018:i:1(614):p:125-136 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:55:y:2016:i:c:p:326-336 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:47:y:2015:i:c:p:341-347 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:touman:v:40:y:2014:i:c:p:15-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul Peeters & Martin Landré, 2011. "The Emerging Global Tourism Geography—An Environmental Sustainability Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(1), pages 1-30, December.
More about this item
KeywordsTourism; Mobility; Climate change; Mitigation; Scenarios; Backcasting;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:45:y:2011:i:10:p:1031-1042. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .